Login to your account

Thread: Hello Hello!

Hello Hello!

Hey there, so I guess I'm new and I've taken an interest in role playing. I hope to take part in many RP's here, both group and private. I don't know how much I'll be able too go on once University resumes again, I am in my second year so I need to work hard. I am currently living with my cousin because her house is close too the University I go too, hope too get to know more people on this site! (:

Just for the curious people out there, I am majoring in business to be more exact, I am planning on becoming a chartered accountant (fun) So yeah, it means I'm kind of a math dork :P

Welcome Welcome Welcome, Light~!

Lucky enough for you, we've got plenty of games both group and private for you to take part in so take your time and look around to see what suites you best. ^^ And don't be afraid to try new things!

But you aren't alone on being unsure about how much you'll be online, since most of the other members have school, work taking up more time now that the summer is over. :'( Everyone is very respectful on here, and never pushy about posting if you have a busy schedule!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Why thank you Schizo! (:

Yeah, so far I'm liking the feel of this site, easy enough too figure out and navigate.

I know, unfourtunately University starts up in about 3-4 days for me. Which sucks because I just found out about this site today. But at least I'll be staying at my cousins house so I'll have internet connection and during the weekends and when I'm not working or other free time I'll actually be able too sit down, relax and have fun role playing! (: Thanks again for the welcome!

Psh, school is for hobos. Kidding, kidding! If it were true, I'd be a hobo! >.> And I'm not a hobo. I'm a crazy. XD

Now that I've scared you away... hello and welcome to the coolest roleplaying site out there. You will soon discovered that my opinion will become yours, too. Or at least I hope it will! Should you get get lost, bored, or confused, feel free to ask for my assistance. Or anyone else for that matter. Everyone here is supafly. I mean lame. Really lame. J/k j/k j/k!

>< Did you see my bust out my homedog word there? Supafly? I... >< I had to look it up to make sure I had the right definition in my head. XD
    Last edited by Xavirne; 09-02-2011 at 04:25 PM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Well, school might not be for hobos but school will sure end up leaving me a hobo. Jeez, University is sucking all my money! xD I'm lucky I have a roof over my head and food to eat 8D My friends that stay on residence are going crazy trying too figure out what is absolutely necessary for them to spend money on! :P

This is actually the first forum site I've been on in well...forever! This seems like quite a nifty site! I like it here already. Haha, I am sure I will learn too love this place <3 Why thank you, supafly? Oh gosh, you made me crack up! :P

I like your homedog word 8D Totally cool wait..supafly is an actual word?! *Scampers too search up*

Oh god, don't remind me. College is stealing all my money. Everything I made this year (about $15000) is going into my college fund. x_x Stupid college. Sucking me dry. Although, it's probably better to pay the college then to keep it in the bank. New York would tax the poop outta it. XD

It really is amazing. There is a section of chit chatting and getting to know the other members. There is also the advertising and recruiting section. Can't forget the OOCs and art/shop related location. And then, my favorite, the roleplay forum! There are two styles, in case you haven't explored yet. The typical thread that matches the style of this introduction post. Or there is the full featured game. You can make your own little worlds within the game and have people travel from one place to another. It's super organized and it comes with a lot of neat perks. Just explore the roleplay tab and you'll see all the nifty things you can do in the full featured section.

>< Urban Dictionary said it was a real word...

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome! I'm always impressed by the smart people... (I'm allergic to math.) It'll be fun getting to know you, I'm sure!

@XaviWoah, so much money going too waste ;______________; Oh cool, New York!

Oh, that sounds so interesting, yet so confusing at the same time! Haha, though I'll probably get used too it in a day or two. The "world" part sounds especially confusing! Oh boy, time too start exploring 8D Haha, where I would be if Urban dictionary wasn't created! xD

@Tele, Haha, thanks. But trust me, math is a pain, especially in University...I've survived a year, only three more too go. Yay! :P Like wise, it'll be fun to get too know you as well! (:

Heh. I'm going to graduate this December. Oh sweet freedom your name is BFA!

^ ^ I'm sure you'll do just fine over the next several years. It's really amazing how long a body can go without sleep or actual food... (Apparently Cheetos don't count as a meal.)

Oh lucky you Tele, free from the evil grasp of education! :P My names BFA?

Yeah, so far while I was on residence for the first year I was living off of instant noodles and cereal. I felt pretty horrible with out sleep, damn assignments! *Shakes fist*

Haha, I feel your pain! I'm an art major so I'm getting a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, or BFA. I wouldn't be too jealous of me though. It's going to be a rough semester. I'm considering stashing a sleeping bag in the art building at school... xD

Oh, that's amazing! You're an art major! I wish I could draw, but I wouldn't be able too even if I had too save my life! xD I remember my first year and the first exam I had! I was a mess, I was freaking out! xD

Pssssh. Art school is only as hard as you make it. (I'm a perfectionist so that equals pretty damn hard!) I actually don't draw either... >>

Much.

Actually I'm a sculpture major. I make ceramic and metal stuff. I have done a few BIG pieces in the past (And bitterly regretted it!) But I actually like to work small... like with jewelry.

I must say though, sometimes I wish I could just take an exam and be done with it. Can you imagine building a project to be graded? And Murphy's Law always kicks in the day before it's due. I'm usually tearing my hair out over what thingamabob snapped or why A joint doesn't fit in B slot anymore... blah blah blah. I think the worst part is I usually don't get any actual confirmed grades until the end of the semester. So I kind of need to guess how well I'm doing based on how much I think the professor likes my work. It's unnerving at best.

So what got you interested in your major? Besides liking math and all...

Haha, being a perfectionist has it's perks! 8D

Gah, I think exams are the worst part! I hate them! D:

Well, I actually don't know. I went too a "special" programs high school so I had a head start in business and technology, and the stuff they taught us really intrigued me! So yeah, I think that is pretty much it! I guess my love of math was a huge factor xD

That's pretty awesome! ^ ^ It's great to figure out what you enjoy doing early on.

Yeah, I was happy after I figured out what I wanted too do, that way I could focus on what needed to be done! (:

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here!
    I'm also going to college.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Why thank you! C:
    The advantage of WTF, more college kids like me 8D

Welcomes! I see you've already had the welcome wagon come tearing out to show you the way lol I don't go to college myself (since so much of that is talked about xD) But.... um... I'm Canadian! Always nice to see more Canadians around, I'm very surprised actually to see so many on a site lol Got used to encountering very few others, then came here and BAM! It's awesome XD

Anyways, hope you have a great lot of fun! Feel free to ask questions, act crazy and have fun^^
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Psst, don't tell them...but they scare me a little! *Looks here and there too make sure no one heard me* No, I'm joking! ^^ Everyone is so sweet, I feel so welcomed and non-intimidated. I love it here already! Hurrah! Fellow Canadian (: I know! I usually don't find Canadians on forum sites, but then again...its been about 4-5 years since I've set eyes on one! xD It is quite awesome having some Canadians on websites (:

Why thanks you! And I will, I don't think there's a normal mode for me :P

Yes! It's the Canadian invasion! The United States has suspected it for years, and now there's proof!!!! xD

Anyway, suspicious Canadian who likes math, welcome to WTF RPG. xD If you have any questions that the other users can't answer, don't be shy about asking me. :3 I'm happy to help. :3

A lot of our users are busy with their own schedules as well, so it probably shouldn't be hard to find a one-on-one player to do a slow paced rpg with. And some group rpgs are perfectly happy to move at a slower pace. Hope you stick around. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Haha, we're taking over the world one maple leaf tree at a time! Hurrah! 8D

That's what they call me 8D, thank you and I will administrator person with a curious name! (:

Yeah, definetly will need a slow paced rp or two once school starts up ;( Boo for education! Anyways, thank you again and I promise I will stick around! (: