Login to your account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meow Meow Kitty? A 1 x 1 search.

Well, not Pluto, because that isn't good enough to be a planet.

Meow Meow Kitty? A 1 x 1 search.

Hello, there!

Thanks so much for happening on this little thread of mine.

Here's a titch about me.

--> You can call me Stormi
    . I'm in high school, but I am active!
    . I'm a fiend about grammar, so "it's over their" and the like drive me nuts.
    . I post a lot sometimes, but usually it's about three paragraphs, or seven.
    . I have samples, but they aren't on this site. If you want them, I maaay get a couple for you.
    . I actually may get annoyed about anything, although I'm a rather laid back person.
    . I like it when people let me know if they shall poof.
    . I play females, and do femalexmale relationships. Please note, I'm not judging or uncomfortable with otherwise, I just prefer not to partake in roleplaying them.

On a note, adult themes are fine with me. My limits are your limits.

Requirements:

--& Literacy and Posting.
    . Must be able to post two well-written paragraphs (but I WANT more)
    . Possesses a firm grasp on the difference between pure fluff and relevant information
    . Will post at least three times a week (once again, MORE is better!)

--& Genres I'll do
    . Fantasy ღ
    . Historical Fiction ღ
    . Science Fiction ¤
    . Horror ø
    . Romance ღ
    . Ehh, most anything, really. ☢

--& Now, some Books: (Canon Characters are Preferred)
    . Hunger Games/Catching Fire- Collins ☢☢☢☢☢☢
    . Looking Glass Wars- Beddor ღ
    . Suggestions? ☢

--& Pairings, and other plots (First role I'd prefer):
    . Rebellion in the "perfect city" ღ
    . Slave x Master ☢☢
    . Human x Vampire ღ
    . Human x Werewolf ¤
    . Villain x Superhero ¤
    . Mermaid x Pirate/Human ☢☢
    At the moment, I can't think of anything, but I am open to suggestions! ☢
    I have a few plots. So, let me know what you're interested in, and I'll work with you!

Key:
    ☢ = Craving, I'll love you eternally if you do this!
    ღ = I'd love to do it!
    ¤ = Ehh, I'll do it, I guess...
    ø = I'd rather not... some serious convincing will be needed.

Job hunting...these buggers are gorram impossible to catch
    My eye has been caught by that lovely looking pairing of Human x Vampire. However my mind is devoid of any plot ideas. Pray-tell what ideas do you have?

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Venin666 View Post
    My eye has been caught by that lovely looking pairing of Human x Vampire. However my mind is devoid of any plot ideas. Pray-tell what ideas do you have?
    Hi, there!

Hmm. Vamp, human. My plot here, is that vampires are male. They have to feed off of a particular person, and no one else, once they reach a certain age (i dunno what age.) The person they select is a human female, who will then become their soulmate, per say, although there would not be any love involved at first. It is as if the person is marked, and the vampire must capture that person. Here's where the choices for a plot come in.

a) The vampire needs to seal the bond by having the girl give her blood willingly. This would mean that he has to convince her to fall in love with him, or otherwise. His life would depend on it.
    b) Sadistic version: The vampire uses the girl as a unwilling partner- and holds her hostage while treating her as a slave, and drinking her blood. The bond here would be sealed by having him take her blood while they had... coitus.

Hmm. Possibility for you, maybe?
    I'd rather play the female, in either scenario. Sorry for the late reply, by the way!

You seem like a fun partner not to mention you also seem to be the perfect role-player even though there is no such thing as perfect really. I love to write a lot. So If you want to do a role-play with me that is fine by me. I would be happy to.

Hi there! I'm not sure what you mean by 'Canon' characters, but I absolutely love the Hunger Games <3 I cannot WAIT for the movies to come out. If that doesn't work out, what do you have in mind as far as a fantasy or historical fiction?
    "You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."

sparkles~ woo! why thank you so very much. i'm sure you are wonderful yourself. i'd love to roleplay with you! what type of plot would you likeee? ^__^

ron? or would it be... fred? percy?

uhmm... anyhow! I AMSOEXCITEDTOOOO! geee whiz. midnight showing for suresies. by canon i mean that we wouldn't use characters from the books- they would be people we made up. i'd loooove to do that with you!

Storm
    I don't have a particular plot in mind. I am super excited too xD
    but whatever your craving you can tell me to see if i can do it I am very open minded.

I must say, I have a huge attraction for George <3
    Oh yay! That makes me happy! I was hoping we could do originals! I probably won't be able to make the midnight showing -.- But I'm going to beg someone to take me or smuggle me in. So would the setting be while they are in the midst of the Games? And how many characters would you want per piece?
    "You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."

spaarkles!
    wooo! hmm. I must say that i've had two big cravings.
    one, is something having to do with a fairy character. the other one, which is more defined, is a mermaid x human pairing. the mermaid has been captured by a sailor, who sold her to a traveling circus type of thing. she is shown off as a freak, and is contained in an itty bitty tank. the ringmaster puts her up for auction each afternoon, to give her to the highest bidder for a night. the human finds out about her, and goes to the show, then the auction.

and, tada! plooot. xD

Well, then you'll have to be... Mrs. George!
    I'm thinking pre-arena, and then arena. I'd reallyreallyreally like a love interest that was kindled before the arena, like in training, so that would be one each. and then i'd also maybe like to play one other person? then we would just have a buuunch of npc's, too.

I really like the mermaid idea. n.n

teehee! so do i. xD
    i would play the mermaid, if that's alright?

sure. who am i playing. I is confused xD

whoever you'd like, darling!
    someone who bid on her. i mean, it's rather loose, the actual happens. i'd like some amount of romance. maybe your person could be a guy, who "purchases" her, and uses her, but begins to fall for her or something. that, or i would also be drawn to some type of more... uhm, i dunno the word... like, he purchases, and uses, and doesn't fall in love... treats her badly, etc.

or you could play the salesman, who decides to keep her for himself. or, like, some guy who feels bad and tries to help her escape, and THEN they fall in love. it's up to youuu!(:

woo! uhmm, an update! I'm still taking peoplees (:

Sorry about the long wait! I've had a lot going on. I love that idea. So two charries each {I'm assuming one male and female} one has a romance before the Games. The setting is post arena. The other two can just be random charries thrown in and they can either develop a romance or hate each other. I would love to do a hate relationship but they work together as team mates? I realllly hope you are still up for this idea because I want to do it SOOO much.

Yes, I definitely would like to do that! Post-arena, or during the Games? I was thinking the latter. Hmm, and a hate relationship would be awesome!

Do we want to do a male and female each, or do you have a preference? I usually play females, but I could potentially play a guy if I need.

During the Games Yay! I'd prefer male & female, that way we both get equal practice and experience. What roles would you prefer?

Okay! That makes perfect sense. xD Uhmm, i dunno! which would you prefer?

Personally I would prefer theeeeeeee.... hrrrmmm. I would love to do the male in the pre relationship and the female in the hate relationship!

Okay! Sounds wonderful! xD

Yay, I'm glad! I've never set up an RP thread on here before :O Could you do it?

Sure! I caaan.

xD But only if you pooost first. ^__^

Woop woop! I like your female character. She's very pretty! I'm gonna put up my male and female now. I had to do some research on the district first. And sure! Where do you want me to start? Pre arena right?

======

Okay! My charries are up!
    Last edited by Accio Weasley; 09-23-2011 at 09:42 PM.

yesss, pre arena. you can post whenever. i'm working out the kinks in my manly man now. ^__^

Woo! OK so there's only the Arena, but this is pre arena? I'm gonna go ahead and post my place as in the arena because that is the only place TO post and I can't not have a place (like when it says post to place when you try to submit a post) but my post IS pre arena.

Ooops! I'll fix that. Sorry! Dx
    And, I think I'll be able to get up one post, at this moment, and like in an hour I'll do the other one. Is that alright?

It's alright! I like your male character!! And that's fine

I finally got up the second post!
    And, by the way, I definitely don't mind if you only post one at a time. Because it's fine if things don't happen at exactly the same time.

Woo! I'm glad! Aw, thanks! I just prefer posting both at the same time that way I don't forget that I still have to post for the other character! My post is up