Login to your account

Thread: Creation From Destruction

Humble Farmer With a Sword Riku27's Avatar
    Well now that I have sometime to myself I have sometime to write some stuff down. I met the other heroes and they seem like a good bunch of people.

Rynn (Fire)-A fun person, can have a temper at times but I'm more than certain she has the best interest of the clan at heart.

Don't Know Her Name (Light)-Seems really emotional at times, wish she would open up to the clan. I know she'd be accepted by everyone. Shockingly reminds me of my sister, it's nice.

Nick (Dark)-Seemed really moody at first, but has seemed to open up some which is good. He did get REALLY close to my face...I'm not okay with this

Gavyn (Water)-Gavyn is an extremely nice person! I want to get to know her some more, I know that us two combined could cause some serious damage using our powers together. I would like to get to know her more she seems like a really nice person, and she is an awesome cook!

Jenna (Lightning)-Very powerful nice person, surprisingly a good dancer

Li'ing (Ice)-A very quiet man but he seems pleasant enough. I feel bad that he was stuck with a tiara
    Last edited by Riku27; 09-03-2011 at 09:03 AM.

Fun new skill I can write while holding the pen with a vine, now I can throw tiny seeds at the back of Nick's head while I write this. I believe all my training has led me to this moment, anyway we're now heading out of the city which is good! I don't like sitting in one spot especially when I know the la'Ronk are here. Light (What the hell is her name?) was sulking behind everyone, real quick on a side note WHY?! she can easily come up and talk to everyone and we'd be okay talking to her but she isolates herself! Okay back to my main story, she was behind the group and got grabbed by a la'Ronk and was pressed against a wall, another side note this happens a lot to Light. I wanted to follow the guy and got to the roof, not before I was stopped by Rynn (Just hit Nick with a seed 1 point) it's like she has ESP or something when it comes to people doing stupid things (I admit what I was doing was stupid) I feel if I was thinking about to walk on the opposite side of the street she would instantly glare over at me with flames in her eyes, anyway back to the roof thing! (Just hit Nick again 2 points!) I was on the roof and spotted the guy and was heading after him when BAM! Hit a wall, now not a real wall an invisible one (3 Points) I was really confused on what happened then I heard Rynn yelling at Light and I knew whose fault this was...Lights...now I was SO close to just tearing Light a new one but Rynn covered that part and I'm fairly certain that if I yelled at her too and showed her how angry I was, (SO ANGRY! Have you ever full on sprinted into a wall? IT.FUCKING.HURTS!) she would've run off and wouldn't come back SO to help me not yell at Light I shall vent in this journal (4 Points, got it down his shirt! 5 Points!) I'm fairly certain the next time something like this happens I wont be able to control myself, and not to be rude towards Light BUT she says she 'can't control her powers' but SHE MADE A FORCE FIELD AROUND AN ENTIRE ROOFTOP! She has some control she has to, but she may be telling the truth she may be really powerful but has little to no control on her powers. One thing that could help is meditation, perhaps when we get to the first rest area I could show her some techniques that helped me get control on my abilities. Anyway I better focus right now still don't exactly know what's going to happen in the new city we're heading to, but I have some predictions!

Rynn will yell at someone
    Li'ing will be very quiet
    Gavyn will have some delicious food
    Light will sulk
    Jenna will dance
    Nick will say something snarky

Adam Celt
    Last edited by Riku27; 09-03-2011 at 05:56 AM.

Clan Name Ideas!

-Clan Elemental

-Clan Adam (Probably wont work...but I'll be damned if I don't try!)

-Clan Hope

-Clan ELFDLWI

-Clan Awesome

-Clan la'Ronk Crusher

-Clan Clan

Ideas for power combinations!

Fire-Flaming vines, exploding seeds

Light-Force Field box vines everywhere in the box, crushes enemy

Dark-Spooky shadows causing enemies to run into thorn bushes

Water-Can create mud, can strength all my plants (Want to work with her more)

Lightning-Shocking grasp vines!

Ice-Frozen flying seeds!

I foresee great things with this group

Had a dream where Nick and I were dating...I cannot unsee it...

I may have to kill myself...

Clan

IT'S GOING TO BE A FUCKING THING!

So in the group I'm the oldest apparently, but I'm also one of the shortest. I'm taller than light, but pretty much anyone is taller than her. To give an accurate representation of how short she is (6 Points) allow me to paint a word picture! Imagine a a squirrel standing on top of another squirrel, that is how tall Light is! She's essentially pocket sized! (7 Points) Hmmm...Pocket Light NEW NICKNAME! Anyway, to make myself taller I could attach seeds to my ankles and make vines grow THUS making me taller, perfect!

I just strangled Nick, I feel terrible about what I just did to Nick but it needed to be done. He feels as if he's the only person who has gone through hardships and I do feel bad for him I DO! But when he goes off and threatens the entire group I wont stand for that in the slightest, I will put that ass in his place! We have stopped for the night, I made a shelter for everyone, and a tree to sleep in for myself. Hopefully everyone will feel better in the morning.

Adam Celt
    Last edited by Riku27; 09-05-2011 at 04:48 AM.

Well I have some time now while on watch to catch up on this journal, I can't believe Light is gone...I didn't even learn her name I wont lie it's like loosing my sister all over again. I made a flower bed around where she disappeared after saving Nick, I do hope that no one disturbs it. Everyone has gone to bed now and I'm going to wrap up this entry so I can keep a vigilant watch.

Adam Celt

Well it's already been an eventful day, we met a new Ice Hero his name is Cole...apparently Li'ing was a spy. And we met the air hero Devyn, currently we're all headed to Devyn's house to set up a 'Base' for our clan so we can get what we need in New Verga.

Adam Celt

The more I talk with Gavyn the more I realize how adorable she is, I don't say that a lot so it feels weird but Gavyn is just adorable. I would like to get to know her more, maybe one night we can both watch or something. But who knows, she may like me she may not but in the end I do hope we can be good friends.

Adam Celt

Also before I forget while he has gotten better if Nick goes emo on us one more time...my gosh...I just...I don't know

Adam Celt

I don't have a problem with people having problems BUT COME ON MAN!

Adam Celt

Today I'm going out to find la'Ronk resistance, this should be fun!

Adam Celt

Today I'm going out to find la'Ronk resistance, this should be fun!

Adam Celt