Login to your account

View Poll Results: Who's your favorite la'Ronk?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Antonio

2 33.33%
  • Jenny Lynn

3 50.00%
  • Kyle

3 50.00%
  • Teresa

2 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of character while still in character

Out of character while still in character

This is for all those times where you wish you could post those silly one liners! It's also a chance to get out of the story and play around with our characters. :]
    Last edited by Xavirne; 08-30-2011 at 06:27 PM.

Falling to a seat behind the others, she idly examined her wrist as she waited on a final decision to be made.
    -insert Nick raping Kris here-

A decision was made. XP

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

-seeing Nick assault Kris, Rynn casually sends a puff of fire to singe off his eyebrow-

O_O My eyebrow! O_o Why only one eyebrow? I look stupid now... look at me and my unibrow on one side. Har har har, I'm so cool... *dances around like an idiot*

- hangouts -

*sticks tongue out* thats what you get *creates fire kitten and plays with it, the kitten singeing everywhere it steps.

((At some point in the roleplay, Rynn is going to create a fire pet that follows her around lol. But she's not that skilled yet lol))

KITTY! *runs over and pets the kitty* Purrrrrr~ *rubs up against Rynn* If I'm a good kitty, can I cuddles with chu?

((Ohhhh! I like that. Nick wants to create a wolf. XD I can see it now... suppa ninja kitty vs stupid silly puppy.))

- hangouts -

I suppose so *smirks at Nick and strokes his hair, the kitty looking up at Nick and wondering why the hell his hands weren't burning?*

((ha ha glad I'm not the only one who has that idea. Its gonna happen once its believeable for her to have that much power control. Firecat and Shadowwolf bounding about. Nice))

Yush. *goes back to purring and cuddling on Rynn's lap*

((I can see this causing some serious trouble. I mean... :P))

- hangouts -

*pats head* nick I like you a lot more when you're pretending to be a cat *smirks and chuckles, watching firekitten bound about singeing things for the hell of it*

:3 I am loved. Now will chu marry me? *licks Rynn's cheek*

((I think these two would make a very odd couple. XD))

- hangouts -

*looks at him for a long moment* Don't you think its a little soon for proposals? I mean I only just started speaking to you five minute ago.... *licks Nick's cheek playfully, firekitty looks on in utter wtf?*

(I think they would be a hilarious couple. They'd be really passionate when they're good, but then when they'd fight everyone else would want to run and hide lol)

O////////////////O *attempts to speak but, due to the shock of being licked, is unable to form words*

((Oh yes, they would be a riot. All passionate and fiery when they were on good terms. But then, if he dares make a move at another woman or speaks outta line, all hell breaks lose. Fire and darkness collide and BAM! The world is destroyed. ))

- hangouts -

Oh calm down, I was just returning the favor *multiple lulz are had at Nick's shock/ the effectiveness of feminine wiles*

(I do believe that Nick and Rynn could singlehandedly cause the end of the world)

*still in a state of shock* O/////////////////O

(( D: I think you broke him. XD But yes, between her rage and his doomy gloomy ways, they would do a ton of damage. Wrath meets Lust (Nick has to be lust with how he's attacked to all the women). O_O I wonder what their kids would be like if Nick x Rynn were a thing. lmao. ))

- hangouts -

( ゚ Д゚) *Gasp* "What happened to Nick....?"

((Those babies would be the prettiest demons ever.))
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

*shrugs and looks at Gavyn* Apparently fire kitties send him into a state of shock? *Giggles and licks him on the cheek again to see how long he's paralyzed for*

((those kids would so dysfunctiona. Pretty demonic fire children running amok addicted to sex and snark. Oh dear god the horror lol! No one would stand a chance.))[COLOR="Silver"]

*sees Gavyn* >////////< Hi *ish licked, which triggers blushing and a serious nose bleed* O////////////O I-I-I... I...

((Pretty demonic fire children! When this story ends, we can have their children enslave the world and then a new group of heroes will have to rise to the occasion. XP))

- hangouts -

Nick you really need to learn to control yourself *pushes Nick off lap so as not to get blood on her clothing and hands him handkerchief.*

(sounds like a plan lol! Seriously thouhg, they'd be terrifying.)

T_________________________T S-sh-she hates me *cries like a baby* Why chu no love me? *clings to Gavyn out of spite*

((DLYHF 2: The Rise of the Demonic Fire Children. To hit theaters in Fall 2014. But yes, they would have creepy kids. Unless the kids got their good sides. Then I could see them being demonic fire children who use their powers to save the world rather than engulf it in flames. Although, I still see engulfing the place in fire and darkness happening even if they were well-behaved heroes. XD))

- hangouts -

Thats not true Nick.. I jsut didn't want you bleeding on my clothes. I still like you just fine *Smirks and shows absolutely no sign of jealousy over him hugging Gavyn. Let him hug her*

((ha ha that sounds like a bad horror click right there. I don't think they'd be creepy. they'd be gorgeous, just really powerful and with powerful personalities ha ah))

(ToT) *yelps* You're getting so much nose blood on me... *can't help but pat him on the head*

((They would be worth so much money in the baby black market.))

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

* Gavyn is seen off in the distance with a large black sharpie scribbling out all the bad/dirty words/phrases in Nicks notebook*

( ̄□ ̄;) Now the whole book is practically blacked out!

ew..... *cringes at all the nose blood

((so are we having nick and rynn procreate just to sell their babies lol? Thats horrid)

*watches gavyn black out book and laughs* I could teach you so many bad things ha ha ha

^//////////^ *purrs some from the attention he's getting* I'm a good kitty, nya? *whimpers when told his bleeding is out of control* Nuuuuuuu... my private book is all blacked out. *cries like the emo kid he is*

((You don't think they'd be creepy? For some odd reason I keep seeing a black Gollum with red hair. XD I love how she dragged his journal in. Maybe in the story someone should find it.))

- hangouts -

*watches and waits for Nick to calm down*

((i really don't, Nick is attractive and so is Rynn so I think they'd be attractive lol. and a black gollum with red hair? thats horrifying...)

*swirls water back and forth through the white fabric of her dress* It's okay, I can get it out if I work fast. Where's a wind element when ya need one?

*hears Rynns comment* Teach me!? You wanna teach me? Yay! *has no idea she was really referring to, just loves Rynn* ^^

*facepalms* I mean things you shoudn't know *laughs* but its okay, I can at least help you learn to fight like a BEAST

*sniffles* Rynny-pie, why do you reject my love?
    *hear's Gavyn's comment*
    O_______________O
    >////<
    ^3^
    Can we teach her together, Rynny-pie? We can show her all the moves! Like the beast position.

((O_o I hadn't though about that. XD I guess you're right. Having two handsome parents should result in handsome children. Also, I feel bad for poor Gavyn. XP))

- hangouts -

*smirks* I'm not rejecting your luvs! I just didn't want your blood all over me. When you've cleaned up I'll give you a nice big hug! *laughs at Nicks comment* maybe.... *dark evil smirk*

((yeah... she's so innocent lol))

*runs over and tackles Rynn* I am loved! ^/////////^

((He's so chipper when he's happy. I blame the cat. He really loves dem kitty cat things. XD))

- hangouts -

*Gavyn makes a really concentrated face and tries to stand just like Rynn beside her* I'm gonna be an awesome fighter just like Rynn!!

*eyes widen* the... beast... position......?!