Login to your account

Thread: Heroes Wanted!

Heroes Wanted!

We at Merdec Research are offering an exclusive opportunity to all persons who love peace and justice! Join us and receive benefits such as state-of-the-art housing facilities, company dental plans, a company jet and diplomatic immunity!

Have a secret identity? No problem! We at Merdec are willing to bend over backwards to keep you and your loved ones safe.

For more details please visit our online informational resource at HeroesLeague.org.

* 'Super powers' are not a requirement for employment.

** Disclaimer: Merdec is not responsible for damage or damages to any persons outside of Merdec approved activities. Any incidents or accidents that occur outside of Merdec approved activities must be addressed by any insurance policy held by the person or persons involved.

This message has been approved by
    CEO, William J. Taim
    Last edited by Telemachn; 08-26-2011 at 04:22 PM.

Now this is an awesome rp ad. ;3

If I have extra time, I'd love to join in. I won't know for sure how much time I'll have until the second or third week of September at the earliest, I think. :c
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Haha, thank you! Just wait until I'm done with the OTHER ad!

I'm not terribly worried about everything starting very soon since I'm not finished with the Villains' League part, so who knows? We might not be that far into it by the time the third week of September rolls around. Heh, and even if my roster is technically full at that point I doubt I could deny myself a good roleplayer. ^ ^

Ooooh....tempted...

This looks like hillarious fun!

Thank you all for your interest so far! Just a reminder to all my lurkers; two spots have already been taken. That only leaves three more! I don't care if your character submission is 100% complete so join the adventure already before it's too late!!! xD

(And if you miss your chance here there's always the Villains' League!)
    Last edited by Telemachn; 09-01-2011 at 07:42 AM.

ONE MORE PLAYER!

Once I get one more awesome character we'll be ready to kick this thing off! ^ ^

And no need to worry if you feel you've missed the boat. Heroes' League will be opened for more players if I feel the game is going well. Not to mention, if you know anything about comics, you know that there are always characters coming and going in a superhero team.

So join us! If you can't now, write up your hero and join us later!

Update: I've officially filled the last slot. So if you're disappointed please hang on until I re-open character submissions!

There are a couple of you that I PMed a personal invitation to... I will certainly bend my own rules and allow you to join up now if you send me an awesome character submission. So please don't think I no longer want you to play!
    Last edited by Telemachn; 09-06-2011 at 04:16 AM.