Login to your account

Thread: X - - - Devilish Dreams [[Cookie&Fox]]

X - - - Devilish Dreams [[Cookie&Fox]]

Yuka, the fiery headed female stormed through the streets. She glared at every stupid happy human. Her cyan eyes glinted, showing that she was in no mood to be chatted with. Her long, delicate fingers were clenched tightly into fists. She couldn't believe it! How dare these people?! Did they not know who she was, were they trying to get themselves killed? She was the fox demon! Not some stupid human up for sale.

Her anger was untamed and her cotton candy coloured hair blew about in the wind. Yuka was having a rather bad day today. First, she had gotten water spilled all over her, then on the subway she had almost gotten herself groped by some stupid pervert, and as if to add too the final straw the waitress at the restaraunt had used peanut oil to cook her food when Yuka had specified not too! Now she was itchy all over her hands.

Finally becoming sick and tired of her cotton candy coloured hair she pulled it up into a loose knot on top of her head. She grabbed a free newspaper from the stand and plopped down on the stupid hovering bench, she buried her face in the paper as soon as her butt and the bench collided. Her cyan eyes scanned through it, she had her legs crossed and on top of the bench. As a nice breeze passed by she looked up, the traffic seemed to be moving rather smoothly today.

Summer was coming to a halt and she was going to be attending her last year of University. "I'm finally twenty three" she muttered to herself. Yuka was truly in shock, she had never been a peoples persons. Through out her twenty three years of life she had barely made ten friends. The truth was, Yuka was too busy acting like a princess most of the times. She was ill tempered and quite ill mannered, she truly didn't give a fuck about what the world thought about her. That was probably why the world seemed to shut her out from its society.

Her toned, long legs which seemed to go on for ever were now stretched out in front of her. Yuka's arms were folded underneath her head as she looked up at the darkening sky. Ever now and then she would hear a command from a human to open the doors of the house. Yuka had been alive for a good while now, she might have been only twenty three in human years, but her actual age was about two thousand three hundred years old. This demon was tall, five foot eight to be exact.

When Yuka had imagined the future she hadn't exactly imagined it too be full of flying cars, robot helpers and smart houses which did everything you commanded too by just using your voice. As the world had progressed Yuka had lived in almost all the continents in the world. She needed to shift around so people wouldn't get suspicious.

Letting out a frustrated sigh she scratched at her arms and legs. Passing by humans looked at her in speculation. "ARRRGH!" her body was unbearably itchy! Stupid waitress who hadn't heard her! She knew she should have gone through the self serve section but she had gotten lazy and let the waitress take her order.

With a frown and anger still boiling in her eyes she walked towards the end of the street. She had best be going back home, after all Universities opened tomorrow and she hadn't done any preparation. She just hoped that the scratch marks would be gone by tomorrow, but that was far from her worries right now.
    Visit here for roleplay requests. Always looking for a good, and entertaining one x one

AND THEN THE WORLD EXPLODED DUE TO EXPONENTIAL.. RADIATION EXPANSION. THE END.

No, I jest.

In reality, there was a guy walking in the opposite direction of her. Young, Caucasian, probably just in his mid-twenties. He was wearing all black, his attire consisting of a simple shirt, and a pair of jeans. While ordinarily he would be any old human that would just pass her by without really gathering her attention he probably totally did considering he accidentally bumped into her due to not paying attention because music. On the bright side, he did give a heart-felt apology to the 'foxy' lady, pun totally intended.

Yuna's head snapped up, this had just set her off the end of her leash once again. "Can you not watch where you're going?" she snapped a bit too harshly. She didn't mean to be a bitch to unsuspecting people, honest, she didn't. But after spending almost two thousand three hundred years almost completely alone, what else was she too do? Yuna was turning bitter and she knew it. She got a grip on her emotions and looked at the human in front of her, her jaw was set in a hard line.

"I'm sorry, not in the best of moods" she muttered before helping the stranger off of the ground. Yuna nodded as she took his apology halfheartedly. She didn't care about what he had too say, she just wanted to get home and soak her body in hot water. This was officially, one of the worst years in her whole entire life. And when she said entire life...she meant it.
    Visit here for roleplay requests. Always looking for a good, and entertaining one x one

He cringed at her harsh tone, but spoke nothing of it, instead working to get up off the ground. "No, it's okay. I understand" he accepted her assistance, and brushed the dirt off of his clothing. "It's my fault. I was too busy listening to my headset to watch where I was going.. you alright Ma'am?" He poked at her arm, then her shoulder a little bit, but showed genuine concern for her well-being despite the whole pokey prod-yness of his actions. "I um.. think I have some medigel in my backpack if you need it. And yes, I decided he has a backpack. I forgot he did. Retcon anyone?

Yuka nodded his apology off, she slapped his hand away from her. And she slapped it hard, "Don't touch me...please" she said reluctantly. She frowned at him in suspicion when he offered to help her. Yuka nodded, scared...she obviously didn't know whether his intentions were truly nice or not. She extended her hand forward. "It would be nice if you could help me stop this unbearable itching." Yuka said desperately as she itched her hand.

He shook his hand a bit. "Ow, jeeze. Touchy, aren't you." He removed his backpack and knelt nearby, digging through it. 'Hm.. let's see.. what brought on the itching to begin with? Bug bite? Sunburn? Mosquitos? Itching powder?.." he went on for a while as he dug through, listing various things that could cause itchiness of the skin but fortunately not eyes as that would be painful.

Yuka glared as he called her touchy, no duh she was touchy! He was a stranger and he had taken too poking and prodding her! I mean, she didn't even know the guy, what the hell? "I wouldn't be touchy if you had kept your hands to yourself" she muttered. "These are allergy hives, stupid waitress couldn't follow my damn orders" she muttered again. "From peanuts" she said frowning as she watched the boy dig through his bag. Why was she even bothering with this? The itchiness would have been gone by now because she would have been at home, but no. She decided to continue the nearly pointless conversation with this complete stranger.

"And.. here." he tossed a clear, plastic vial over his shoulder at her. Whatever was in it seemed to be a rather thick, green solution, glowing as if it were your carton-style nuclear waste. "Apply to the affected areas and it should clear up immediately. No charge, take it as a 'sorry for crashing into you' sort of thing, okay?" He smiled a little, then started off away from her.

She caught the vial, stumbling just a little. As she looked at the vial with a frown she took too shaking it. The glob barely moved inside it, it was thick. Yuka made a small face, this was going on her arms and possible her face and legs? She begged to differ, she nodded at the boys instructions. "Thanks" she said as she walked the opposite direction that the stranger was going. "Open door" Yuka said too her door after she put the password in. Home sweet home, she thought.

She tossed the vial onto the couch and ran up her stairs. "Hot water bath on" Yuka said hurriedly as she stripped her clothes and sat down into the rapidly filling tub. "Bath off" she muttered as she relaxed into the tub. Yuka sighed as she washed her troubles away, her arms were still slightly itchy as she tried to concentrate beyond the itch.

Meanwhile, the other guy I somehow forgot to name.. let's name him Daniel, shall we? .. arrived at a home conveniently right next to hers, a bit after. Because otherwise the chances of them seeing each other again wouldn't be that great and hey, small world right 8D? Anyway, he arrived home, using a keycard instead of voice commands to enter. He dropped his backpack on the ground near the door, and started cooking his own dinner, something that smelled .. well .. mouthwatering to anyone within .. noseshot?

After nearly an hour of soaking in hot water and looking like a wrinkled prune, Yuka dragged herself out of the bathtub. The warm water had this fox demon feeling rather groggy, if it hadn't been for the cuckoo clock which cuckoo-ed hourly, Yuka would have fallen fast asleep. She dressed in a casual cotton tank top and cotton shorts. She had never been one to fret about her clothes, she would wear what ever was comfortable, even if it sometimes resulted in her appearing as if she was homeless.

She brushed her unruly hair and wrapped a towel around it too soak all the water. Yuka squinted as she looked into the mirror, she swore she could see just the tiniest formation of a hive on her face, but she shrugged it off as nothing. Yuka was downstairs in a flash, she flicked on the television and caught one of her favourite evening shows.

Daniel finished fixing, and ate his dinner - a simple meat and potatoes dish, with a side of green beans and a little milk to top it all off. He pat his stomach after practically devouring it, through the speed and amount which he ate caused him to feel a bit tired. Deciding to call it a night, he carefully cleaned his dishware and cooking area - no reason to leave it dirty, right? Germs might grow! - before heading to bed. He changed into sleepytime pants, probably black cotton I'd say, then flopped on his bed and drifted off to the laaaaaaand of dreeeeeeeeams...

Yuka had lost all track of time and had closed her eyes just for a brief moment but she had managed to fall asleep altogether. The television was still on in the morning when her deep trance was broken by the sounds of birds and light streaming into the now bright room. She groaned as she flipped over and covered her eyes. Her eyes snapped open when she realized it was Monday.

Yuka looked at the clock frantically, and saw it was only six. There was still two and a half hours till University started. She quickly shut off the television and ran up to the bathroom. But what she saw next, horrified her. The house was filled with a loud, shrill scream. There was hives all over her face, she ran back downstairs and frantically looked for the vial that the human had given her yesterday.

The vial was still there in it s contianer, still thick and green and glowing like nuclear waste.

Meanwhile, Daniel had awoken early to make himself a nice breakfast. Eggs and bacon and sausage and belgian waffles.. YUMMEH! Though he thought he heard a scream from next door, he simply shrugged it off, and ate. Finishing his meal quickly, he hurried back to his room and dressed in .. well.. the same thing he wore yesterday, but a different set. He gathered his bag together, making sure everything required was in it, before sititng down to wathc a little early morning news or something

Yuka literally turned her house upside down before remembering the place she had tossed the vial. She ripped the cushions off the couch and there it was. Letting out a sigh and giving the glob a speculative look she plastered the glowing green thing...all over her face and hands. She went upstairs and checked her appearance in the mirror, at least her face looked better with the green substance.

After about half an hour, she washed off the green glob. Checking her reflection she evaluated her face, the hives seemed to be clearing, they were nothing more than little shadows. With a bit of makeup she could have it covered up. Taking a quick shower she dressed herself simply. She wore a high-waist skirt with a simple blue tank top.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxaznco0ki3 View Post
    Yuka literally turned her house upside down before remembering the place she had tossed the vial. She ripped the cushions off the couch and there it was. Letting out a sigh and giving the glob a speculative look she plastered the glowing green thing...all over her face and hands. She went upstairs and checked her appearance in the mirror, at least her face looked better with the green substance.

After about half an hour, she washed off the green glob. Checking her reflection she evaluated her face, the hives seemed to be clearing, they were nothing more than little shadows. With a bit of makeup she could have it covered up. Taking a quick shower she dressed herself simply. She wore a high-waist skirt with a simple blue tank top.
    Daniel, seeing time was running short, quickly fixed up his hair with a short bit of brushing and a little bit of gel. it was a bit messy, but really he had not the time to get through the finer points of hair styling as he was running late enough as it is. he grabbed his bag, charging straight out the door, to the university he almost though to as a home away from home. "Cant run late again.. I need to finish the experiments and if I dont get there early enough the lab will be taken..'

She barked orders at her house as she tried to get everything straightened out. "Pancake with syrup" she ordered for breakfast. She was too busy scrubbing the green gunk off of her arms. Guess the things had worked. Yuka gathered her schedule and quickly made a mental note of where her first lecture was, 'west wing' she read over. The fresh, hot pancakes went down Yuka's throat, scalding a path as they went. She washed down the pancakes with a glass of double cream and extra sugar coffee. Making sure everything was neat and clean she bolted out of her house.

He kept running, almost letting his hurrying let him forget things like 'look both ways before crossing the street' and 'make sure to watch where you're going'. On the bright side, the university wasn't really TOO far from Suburbia, so his chances of the lab being open would be high.