Login to your account

Thread: Roleplay with the Moon

Jaunty Journeyman MoonKissedFlower's Avatar

Roleplay with the Moon

ιитяσ∂υ¢тισи

Welcome to my request page~ I am Moon, I have actually only been role playing for about a year but I am an avid writer and have been writing since about the sixth grade. I have developed a style i think pretty quickly and am ready to go.

I am currently about to start my 4th year of college, studying ASL interpreting. I am also a lifeguard almost year round. So please be patient if i fail to post in a long while (but that also being said i do like to post regularly and I like the same from my partners) if however i fail to post in a while please PM or leave a comment and I'll try to get right on it :]

I guess I consider myself Semi-lit to literate. I like details, grammar, punctuation. Everyone's human so mistakes are fine i just don't want a page full of crap i can't read. This also means that i like length. at least a paragraph, although i prefer more. One liners drive me nuts and if you give me one.... good luck getting me to respond. I tend to mirror posts so, if you give me crap, you'll get crap right back.
    Last edited by MoonKissedFlower; 08-24-2011 at 12:21 AM.

ρσѕт ѕαмρℓєѕ

The Agency. A secretly run organization of scientists and doctors driven to find the future of humanity. Experiments that no one would approve of on people that no one would miss. People living on the streets, people jailed for life, people locked away in mental facilities, forgotten by the rest of the world. These were the perfect people for the Agency. Perfect subjects to be tested and experimented on.

The goal was to better people, better the human race for the impending wars to come.

The compound was built high in the mountains away from most of civilization. The concrete walls were plain, white, yet hidden amongst the trees. Inside was just the same. Long white corridors that seemed to go on forever. Surgical rooms full of the latest and highly experimental technologies. Subject rooms, plain white, often padded rooms with a large window looking out into the hallway. The windows were there for observation so the group of faceless doctors and scientist could observe their experiments and see the side effects and results.

Recently thought the doctors believe their work has become more important. Locked away from everything, the Agency managed to outlast and survive through the massive war that ravaged the earth. However, the subjects were unaware of the doom that lied just outside of the compound walls.

~*~

Aria sat on her neatly made bed, Her room was stark white, walls, floor, ceiling, furniture, clothes, everything. Long golden hair fell down her back to the mattress where she sat, bright green eyes peered out from under her side swept bangs and stared at the wall. Dozens of scars littered her body, even a few on her face, one up her right cheek, another down her forehead and into her left eyebrow.

The young woman had been imprisoned there for years. She had been taken from a low security insane asylum. Her mind broke after her boyfriend snapped and tried to kill her, viciously slashing her body to ribbons. But by the time the Agency had come to take her, she had been ready to leave, healed, finally ready to make her way back into the real world.

She used to throw fits, try to break free, fight the people performing experiments on her. But she got tired of waking up tied to her bed so she had stopped fighting. Now she was one of the more well behaved subjects, given a room with more than a bed and a toilet and padded walls. She had a desk, a few pencils and paper, even an old book. She also had a small drawer in the desk housing a few different dresses for her to change in by herself, she no longer required the nurses assistance to change and her favorite part was the privacy wall that hid her toilet from the view of the window.

Her bright eyes caught movement out in the hallway. Slowly sliding off her bed, Aria adjusted the small, white dress she was given to wear and walked over to the giant window. She pressed her hands up against the cool glass as she watched a few of the Agency's employees began to set up the room across the hall from her's. She felt her heard jump in her chest. No one had ever been across the hall from her before. This meant she would get to see someone besides the doctors! She felt excitement welling up in her for the first time in a long while. A smile even started to tug at her lips.

Then a figure appeared before her window. A tall man with short red hair, dark brown, almost black eyes and a long white coat. He wore a badge saying Dr. Macer. Seeing him come out of nowhere, Aria jumped and backed up a step. The doctor pressed a button on the small intercom panel outside her window and the speaker in her ceiling crackled to life. "Aria dear, It's not polite to stare."

"S-sorry sir." Aria's soft voice mumbled as she hung her head.

"Go read your book dear, and don't forget your gloves." He said before turning to supervise the set up of the room across the hall.

Aria slowly turned around and picked her book up off the desk and crawled back onto her bed. She picked up a pair of long white gloves that came up to just above her elbows. The gloves were necessary when she had to go in for more tests. She hated them.

~*~

Later that day a man was moved into the room across the hall. A handsome man to say the least, and at first, Aria didn't know what to do, how to try and talk to him, but he was right there, so close and yet so far away.

It took some time, weeks, before they figured out a successful way of communicating. It started with finger writing on the windows, trying to write out words and things to talk about. But eventually they created their own form of sign language, using different gestures to mean different things.

Aria loved it. She finally had someone to talk to! A friend. The only problem was on the few occasions they got caught, the punishments were severe. But Aria didn't care. Seeing another face, another tortured soul, gave her hope. She wasn't alone. Maybe one day, maybe one day they could get out and she'd actually learn his name.

Spying someone coming down the hall Aria waved her new friend back and hopped up onto her bed with her book to pretend to read. She didn't look up until she heard her speaker crackle. "Aria dear?"

She looked up and closed her book, climbing off her bed she went to the window, trying to not let her eyes go across the hall to the man over there. "Y-yes?"

"Put on your shoes and gloves dear."

Aria obeyed, slipping on small white shoes and her long gloves. Standing back, she clasped her hands before her, and waited for her door to be unlocked. It opened with a loud click and swung out. Obediently, she walked out into the hall where the doctor was and waited for him to lead her to the testing rooms. Today was going to be a bad day, she could tell.
    Isabel's crystal blue eyes slowly fluttered open, the act taking far more energy than it should have. She rolled onto her side, shaking limbs trying to push her slender frame up. She was exhausted... Beyond that. She was weak, vulnerable. Finally managing to sit up she leaned back against the wall of the storage room, the place she had taken Zane when their kiss had grown more heated.

She had watched him for so long. Wanted him for years but every effort she made on her own failed. He didn't want her, only every other woman in the world. She had had enough. She was going to make her move, going through his friends, Isabel used her magic and got them to introduce her. The vampire hoped she wouldn't have to influence Zane, she wanted him to come to her on his own. She had almost given up but her smile, the simple gesture seemed to work.

It started with a slow dance and a soft kiss. But it quickly turned to more. Isabel had wanted that man for so long she could hardly keep the lust and passion at bay. They had caused a scene so she pulled him into the little back room where it all went out of control. His hands, his lips, his tongue, everything just moved so perfectly. She couldn't control herself. Isabel bit him, glistening fangs sank into his neck, drawing a mouthful of sweet blood past her lips. Zane had struggled at fist but the passion seemed to over ride him as well. His fangs came crashing into her neck, and the moment her ancient blood passed his lips their bond was created.

But Isabel didn't know how stron he would be. She couldn't break his hold on her, his fangs slowly draining her of nearly all her blood. The woman passed out shortly before he fled from her. Had he stayed she would have died.

Isabel reached up and let her hand run over her neck. She could feel the dried blood he had wasted, and the two small holes he left behind. She needed to feed, to regain her strength, but he did too. She could feel it. Her body stiffened as her mind hummed with his voice. Zane was screaming for her.

She pushed herself to her feet, straightening out her short red dress that was now stained with her own blood. Her ivory skin was flawless, blue eyes like crystals staring into the dark. Raven hair hung down to the small of her back, Zane had pulled it from it's bun last night in the midst of the passion. Slowly she walked out of the room and out into the thumping club. It was dark, so no one noticed her as she slipped through the crowd and out the door. She needed to find Zane, hunt with him. Teach him. But more than that she wanted another taste of him. When he sealed their bond he led an imprint that drove her to want his blood more than anyone else's. Sure she could survive on another's but she wanted his. She wanted him, now all the more.

It took a while, the woman still weak, to find his buildin but at last she did. She took the elevator to his floor, staring at her missing reflection in the doors the entire way up. She had removed her heels some time ago, so her bare feet padded silently down the hall to his door. She stood there, she could feel him stalking around his room trying to understand what had happened, what had taken over him. Zane... Let ms in. she thought, knowing he'd hear her.
    Last edited by MoonKissedFlower; 08-24-2011 at 12:28 AM.

ωнαт ι ℓιкє

ρяєfяєи¢єѕ
    ~I like to play FEMALE roles
    ~I want a paragraph or more per post
    ~Details

ραιяιиgѕ
    ~NagaxHuman
    ~AssassianxTarget
    ~princessxbody guard
    ~studentxteacher
    ~humanxmythical creature (naga,mermaid, fae, elf, vamp, werewolf, ect...)
    ~Guardxthief
    ~Child hood friends
    ~Step-brotherxstep-sister
    ~Military manxCivilian
    ~Popularxnobody
    ~MaidxPrince/Rich guy

ѕєттιиgѕ/тнємєѕ
    ~Post apocolypse
    ~Modern
    ~Fantasy
    ~Western
    ~Futuristic
    ~Opposite social cliques

ωιℓℓ иσт ∂σ
    ~Non-hetero pairings
    ~underage sex

fαи∂σмѕ
    ~Digimon
    ~ATLA
    ~Neon Genesis Evangelion

**Lists may be updated later
    Last edited by MoonKissedFlower; 08-24-2011 at 12:43 AM.

Last edited by MoonKissedFlower; 09-10-2011 at 04:48 PM.

reserved 4

You are in the Digimon roleplay, missy! :P

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

i only just joined it silly, give me time to update! XD

Job hunting...these buggers are gorram impossible to catch
    Hey,

I'm being rather indecisive, but I'd like to start a RP with ya if you have the time. Was there anything you listed up there ^ that you were particularly craving/wanting to do?

nothing particular at the moment. i mean i like everything listed. Anything jumpoing out at you? (and sorry for the delay. my laptop was in the shop D:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    "If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there."

~humanxmythical creature (naga,mermaid, fae, elf, vamp, werewolf, ect...)~Child hood friends

(I like all the pairing..these leap out at me)
    ~Modern
    ~Fantasy

(i like all the settings minus western...and i'm not entirely sure what you mean by opposite cliques as a setting)

I have a sort of idea for the first paring that I've never really gotten of of the ground(i'ts been started and dropped a few(1) time but i mainly think it's because of poor pre-planning

How often do you smile?
    How often do you smile for yourself?
    How often do you smile for the sake of others?

well, let me here this idea! I'm all for preplanning, lol i normally chat people up on AIM or PMs to plan and such.... but anyways, yes! let me here this idea~
    [IMG][/IMG]

Then ill send a pm if that's your usual way of conversing about ideas
    How often do you smile?
    How often do you smile for yourself?
    How often do you smile for the sake of others?

you also have a PM now ^w^
    [IMG][/IMG]