Login to your account

Thread: Oh hello~

Oh hello~

Hello everyone,
    So just decided to try WTF out. I'm here from menewsha, and for some people wondering. Yes, this is the Cookie from Menewsha (except my name on menewsha is X---AznCo0ki3). So if you know me here or there just drop by for a friendly hello. I do love to roleplay (which is why I joined this site! ^^). I'm a fairly nice person so, I guess don't be afraid to approach me! (:

I also don't know much about this sight, so it will take me awhile to get used to this site while I click around getting to know everything! So drop by and haunt me in the roleplay forums.

Have a great day! C:
    Last edited by xxxaznco0ki3; 08-23-2011 at 04:47 PM.

*claims this spot*
    O hai there. :P

Glad to see you over here and, as you know, I am more than willing to help you out should you get lost. You'll see that WTF has a lot to offer and although the setup is different, it really does work out nicely. I suggest just popping in and out of posted roleplays to see what they look like. The more you explore, ask questions, and get to know people, the better off you'll be. :]
    Last edited by Xavirne; 08-23-2011 at 03:14 PM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Hur hur~ Oh hey there Wavi :P
    Baha~ I have a feeling I'm going to be confused as hell the first few days on here ;_____________;
    I don't want to be lost! *Clings*

You're in luck! Tour Guide Wavi/Xavi is in da house. Erm, threads. lmao

- hangouts -

Yes! C:
    The best guide around! 8D
    Hur hur~ I am so lucky! ^^

It's gonna cost you though. XD I only except awesome points. >3

But seriously, if you need help, you know I'm always here to offer my assistance. The other users are all super friendly, too. And I know any of them would love to help you out should you get stuck.

EDIT: And you have to cook me some lunch. I'm dying of starvation here. DX

- hangouts -

I will love you forever in my heart! <3 What else could you need? ;O

Okay, I don't think I will have a problem ^^

I can cook noddles, and other foods~ What chu want? : D

Yush. I am loved. :3OMG! SPAGHETTI! Can I has it? PLZ!

Also, check out the guides the staff made for WTF. They are pretty good at explaining the different aspects of the site.

- hangouts -

*Gives Wavi spaghetti* Hur hur~ ^^ There you go! C:

Ohh, okay! -Runs off-

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Thank you Brook~ ^^

Greetings and Salutations Cookie~!

It's nice of you to take the time to check the site out. No way would I be afraid to approach you, seeming so friendly and having an oddly soothing post color... I'll just do my best not to scare you off. But, if you are friends with Xavi... you must not scare easy! (Kidding Xavi, love your face~ ;D )

I've been online here long enough to know most of the ropes, so I'd be willing to help out with anything Xavi can't cover. But yes, I do hope we bump heads sometime around the site~~ haunt you I shall!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    But, if you are friends with Xavi... you must not scare easy! (Kidding Xavi, love your face~ ;D )
    I love your face, too! <3

- hangouts -

Hello Schizo~ C:

I know, some people are scared of me, which I personally find hard to believe! Yes, gray is rather oddly calm. Haha, actually Xavi is amazing~ ^^ Xavi is just pure awesomeness! C:

Yes, I do hope we bump heads. I guess I'll catch you around! ^^ Thanks for the offer, I'm going to keep your name in mind especially when I need help! Not if I haunt you first! >_____> <_____<

Hello newcomer,

I am the almighty Cole. I am the guy who is going to bribe you with cookies and then hide you in a cave within a cave within a cave. No one will know you are alive except me. Shit...I exposed my plan.

ANYWAY...welcome to the site. The above may or may not happen. It's still in the planning stages.

Sweet. I'm pure awesomeness.

- hangouts -

Why hello there almighty Cole! C:

I don't think you can bribe me with cookies...I am cookie ;] I guess you could always bribe me with warm milk or chocolate or dough! Yummy~ *Shrugs* But I guess that part is up too you P: Haha, thank you! C: P.S. If your plan does go through, I bite, just a tiny heads up :P

Xavi; No duh you're awesome. Only the cool kids are allowed to hang out with me 8D MAKE ME FOOD XAVI! I'M HUNGRY! D:
    Visit here for roleplay requests. Always looking for a good, and entertaining one x one

I like this new girl already.

I'm going to advance my plan a little faster....i'm going to go buy a cave within a cave within a cave now...

*Giggles* Why thank you! C:

*Lurks around a forest waiting for cave* >___________>

Please don't eat me! ;_____________;
    Visit here for roleplay requests. Always looking for a good, and entertaining one x one

Hi hi ladyface! Welcome to WTF. :3 (I'm so used to seeing you on Mene with one of your photos in your signature that ladyface seems appropriate. >:B )

The regular users here are really shaping up to be a fantastic bunch, so I'm sure that if you have a question they'll be happy to help you out as much as they can. I should be along before long to fill out any gaps or answer questions they couldn't answer. But I do warn that until I return from Australia on the 30th, my internet time is really super sporadic so it may take me longer than usual. ^^ Once I'm safely home, I'll be on the site near-constantly as per my usual. xD

I'm sure you're going to have loads of fun and I hope our format options (meaning, your choice if you use the full-features or just the forums for roleplaying) appeal to you so we keep you around here as often as on Mene. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Baha~ Thanks Maneki! ^^ WHO ARE YOU ON MENE~ D< *Runs off to stalk* There's a stalker...eh? Oh, Australia! Get tanned and have fun Maneki~ ^^ Thanks so much for welcoming me, I will make sure to ask you if I have any unanswered question! I think I will definetly be popping on and off on here as much as mene, this site is pretty dandy! ^^ Thanks again for the welcome Maneki~

Hahaha. xD I'm CK. >:B

Inso and I were talking about a thread he made in the RP forums about what users wanted from the Mene rp forums. He figured that mostly what they wanted from an rp site couldn't be done within Mene rules, so since I made such a big deal about how awesome some of the features being thrown around for discussion were, he gave me a new pony! (WTF, I mean.) His conditions were that I manage the site and don't bother him about it unless something breaks really big. xD

The problem with getting tanned in Australia is that right now it's winter here and for two, apparently there's less of an ozone layer here, so if you get sun, you're getting more sun than you would perhaps in America. So burnination time. My friend said that she can get a sunburn in under ten minutes of being out in the sun. xD;

But - wewt, wewt! I'm glad you're excited about WTF. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

SAY WHA?! *Goes on mene to stalk you*

Lol, you're good at getting what chu want. I think I will hire your services too nag my parents about getting me a dog and a hamster. You can come in handy Neko *Ninja smile*

WOAH! Ten minutes in the sun and poof?! Ouch, that majorly sucks. I'm kind of lucky. I don't really get sunburned...just tanned xD But it's kind of strange my legs and arms tan but my face doesn't...so I look like a dork in the summer after a day at the beach or outdoor sports xD

O noes, I are stalked-eded.

Haha. xD I dunno how good I'd be at arguing for a doggie or hammy. xD I can't get passionate about those two animals! I like them okay, but not as personal pets. So you'd have to give me your arguments in favor of them and then I can regurgitate them. xD BLARRRGH is why Cookie should have a puppy, yo!

I buuuurn. xD I used to tan, but apparently after puberty, I lost that ability. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin