Login to your account

Thread: Whats your thang baby?

Whats your thang baby?

Totally random as all hell, but i've got to ask this. bare with the insanity.

Alite, i am being legit here when i say, my second brother in law is a furry. Yeah whatever, i really dont give a owls hoot about furries. If thats your thang, then ride on baby. But with me now aware the man has a thing for fuzzy rear ends, i am constantly bombarded with well... lets not go there ah ha! he is a freak and he is weird period. But that got me all a thinking. Everyone has something they prefer right? lets not make this totally weird and all kinky; but whats your thang?

My bros a furry, whatever.
    Elves to me, equal win! its the ears i swear to god, damn you link! you started it... anywho, do you got the iron guts to say what you prefer? Bring it on! lol~
    Updates Mondays

xD Definately the ears. I have to agree with you on that one. Pretty darn sexy if you ask me...

But I have to say I prefer mad scientists. It may be the lab coat or the absurdity or maybe even a combination of the both. Nothing really special but hey at least it's more than a regular scientist. ^.^'
    "Okarin~! Tuturuu~!"

lol at least someone agrees with me. The ears are just cute and smexy love!

ooo so the eccentric type while being able to create things of mass destruction. lol never thought about mad scientists before, but it makes sense. Most the time they are the really hot crazy nerd boys. we are all doomed with those ones.
    Updates Mondays

I'm so boring. D:

A blue-eyed man with a charming grin in a suit always wins me over. Or the whole bad boy wearing black look. I also kinda like the vampire fangs. Oh, and guys who cosplay as my anime crushes and make them look damn sexy. I consider raping... I mean tackling them. XD

._. Yeah, I know. Boring. But I'm telling you, a man in a vest/tie/suit is hot stuff. ><

EDIT: Though, I do find Link pretty sexy. >.> Okay, suppa sexy. XD

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

As Mana knows quite well I share her obsession...er.... love... of the pointy ears! The magic of those ears! What is it about them? We may never know... Second, after the awesome hawtness of elves, I have to say is glasses. Perhaps, it's a part of the love of the nerdy types or something, but put the right style of glasses on and you've found a weakness of mine. And thirdly, yes, thirdly cat ears and tail. No, not full out furry. Just the cat ears and tail, and well that's insta cute to me!
    I've other tastes then that but they're not nearly as strong as those listed lol
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

*hands you a ticket for the everyone loves link club* we dont judge, lol!

hey ill take a smexy man in a vest and tie, though... ahem he might not be in it long

kytti we still need a harem of elven men! Them so sexy
    Last edited by AceofMana; 08-22-2011 at 10:01 PM.
    Updates Mondays

Damn straight! I demand a harem of elven men! XD Maybe some with glasses even.... bwahahaha XD

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

I don't know what it is, but I seem to have developed a thing for grumpy guys. Not the kind of guy who flies off the handle because they have a short temper, but the quieter sorts of guys where small irritations build until they're all growly. >_>;

I also like really intelligent guys, especially if they're witty.

Polished/posh gentlemen are also wonderful. The more "prince-like" or "butler-like" they are, the more I like them, I suppose, but I don't necessarily need them to be "smooth operators", so to speak.

In real life, I tend towards guys with hobbies/interests of their own and it's often music or game related.

So I guess my soft spot would be for well-dressed, intelligent butler-types who played games and music and were a bit grumpy and manifested their grumpiness with sarcasm. LOL.
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

I'm a furry myself too. Even plan on spending about $3,000 dollar on a fursuit from a fella that does stage costumes: Clockwork Creature. It's just cosplaying and I can't wait to get my character made. > w <

man thats expensive but those suits always look amazing. with me and my furry bro we laugh at the idea. in truth id say i am a furry for cute sake but not for fetish sake. My bro has wolf ears he wears and i have fox, so we both wear them in public to embarrass my father in law to death. hilarious! when we get retro dragon up and successful we r guna purchase two suits. him a timber wolf (though he jokes about janince) and myself my anubis monster
    Updates Mondays

Quote Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
    I also like really intelligent guys, especially if they're witty.

Polished/posh gentlemen are also wonderful. The more "prince-like" or "butler-like" they are, the more I like them, I suppose, but I don't necessarily need them to be "smooth operators", so to speak.
    I like those traits, too. Wit and charm. The whole gentleman and a scholar thing. Yup. Sounds great. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Strude View Post
    I'm a furry myself too. Even plan on spending about $3,000 dollar on a fursuit from a fella that does stage costumes: Clockwork Creature. It's just cosplaying and I can't wait to get my character made. > w <
    Hot damn! Those are amazing. I would totally get a wolf one. XD

- hangouts -

Hmm... I've never really looked into it in depth but lets see what I can come up with...

• Glasses - It's superficial but throw a pair of specs on a guy and they are officially 10x more attractive in my eyes.
    • Gamers - Not only does it mean we will get along well, but it's a huge bonus to be with someone with similar interests.
    • "Hardcore" style - as cliche as it sounds I love the whole camo shorts, chains, band t-shirt completed with the shaved head or mohawk look.
    • The "quiet" type - It's hard work to get them to come out of their shell and damn satisfying when you get them to open up!
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 08-23-2011 at 08:10 PM.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Petrichora's Avatar
    I guess I'm quite like Maneki, too. I really like the guys that clean up nicely and are intelligent. Also, if they sing, act, or dance, that'd be swell. Or play and instrument.

And I have to admit that, like Xavi, I do like the bad boy type.

Oh. I remember now. Firemen. I love firemen. Sort of that who men in uniform thing, but it's not all uniforms. Just firemen.
    While I was waiting. . . I ate your lunch.

Schizophrenic totally reminded me of one I forgot, can't believe that I did... well ok, I can believe it with my memory and being married... Anyways, the type I forgot, is the 'Nice' types. You know, the types that people always say finish last? Not over here baby XD They just make me want to smother them in lovins' lol

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

For real life; I like the sweet red heads (with or without glasses) who have a good personality and aren't complete losers. Guitar players, Asians, Cosplayers, good artists, intelligent and sarcastic, county guy, good old fashion southern gentleman.
    Give me a red head guitar playing asian cosplayer and I'll need someone to mop me up off the floor. Plus they'd have to be good with their hands if they play guitar *innocent look before passing out*
    Same on if ya give me a cowboy who's good with horses and is intelligent and sarcastic (have a great arse in jeans and tan fit body is a plus for the cowboy).
    But really for me it all boils down to having a good personality and being able to talk to on an intelligent level and know when to have fun and how to take a joke or sarcastic comment.

For books and movies; I'm a sucker for the tormented blonds and elves.
    For Anime & Manga; Bring on the elves, nekos, tormented red heads, red heads, crazy black haired psychopaths, psychopaths, and anyone with glasses. Elves and Nekos it's all about the ears!
    Last edited by BoredNeko19; 08-24-2011 at 07:52 PM.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Glasses. Oh, and nerds

Quote Originally Posted by BoredNeko19 View Post
    Same on if ya give me a cowboy who's good with horses and is intelligent and sarcastic (have a great arse in jeans and tan fit body is a plus for the cowboy)
    =O I can't believe I forgot cowboys! "Save a horse," you know?

Lol it's an odd mix for me... mad scientists and cowboys...
    "Okarin~! Tuturuu~!"

I'm a sucker for nice guys as well. ^_^ Especially when things are casual enough that I can be comfortable being myself. Who wants to feel nervous/at their best all the time?

Aside from that, my kinks shall remain a secret. >_>

Marines. Men in uniform (military preferably). Mature, level headed, calm, logical thinker with a "crosses the line / normal when needed" sense of humour.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Nyan Cat's Avatar
    Girls with short hair wearing trousers and suspenders.

'Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyan Cat View Post
    Girls with short hair wearing trousers and suspenders.

'Nuff said.
    Errrrrrr.... what? O.O
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Hmmm... But there are so many things I like....

Glasses and freckles.... HUGE attractors for me. And accents.... Mmmmm.... Especially Scottish or Irish... Or Russian... But most non-american accents are attractive in my book.

Edit: And mysterious men.... Men you have to work to get to know anything about them... Or who are emotionally distant. I really can't stand girly men who on the first date are spouting off "I love you" bleh, not my type.
    Last edited by Soryn; 09-14-2011 at 01:24 AM.

A man in a nice dress clothes. Especially one with a nice bum and toned legs.
    OMG and nice hair. That clean-cut look that's super soft and kinda spiky when you brush your hands over it.
    And those cute little crinkles and wrinkles that form below the eye and on the nose.

Oh, wait. I'm talking about my boyfriend.

But seriously, a guy all dressed up is sexy. I also cannot help but adore his cute little smile and that charming look he gets in his eyes when he's super excited about something.

Oh. Ties are sexy. I am also a big fan of a man in a vest.
    I need to buy my boyfriend a vest. x_____x
    //drooling

- hangouts -