Login to your account

Thread: Brainstroming Session

Brainstroming Session

Well i decided i should try brainstorming
    I wanna make a sorta sci-fi-ish sorta rp, i don't want mecha or machinery is king sorta suggestions.

So far i have the factions, weapons, bits an pieces that aren't important right now and...the super secret which will appear after i get a few good suggestions

So to start...
    Factions:
    Inferno: Basically to goverment that runs the world, their leader belives those who aren't wealthy enough or powerufl enough are to either die or become slaves
    Resistance: People who are against inferno, they are scattered and disorganised at the moment but they have caused some major damage to Inferno's plans.
    Zero Industries: A Neutral buisness that deals weapons and other items to both Inferno and the Resistance, it's all for money.

Weapons:
    Laser based weapons: Laser based weapons are rare, expensive, powerful and take ages to charge the cells, Laser weapons are always snipers due to the percision of the laser, a couple of constant shots can overheat the cells, when a cell runs out they must be recharged, recharging can take up to an hour (for a small cell) to 3 days (Large cells). Laser weapons can shoot through 30cm of metal.

Plasma Based Weapons: Plasma based weapons cause nasty burns and are usually Automatic weapons, they are like Laser weapons but last longer, aren't as powerful, take less time to charge and they can't shoot through metal.

Photon Based: Photon based weapons are basically weaponised light, they aren't fatal and are mainly for stunning targets. Once a Photon cell is used up it can't be recharged and must be replaced. Police, Body guards and those who think it's safer to carry a weapon with them use Photon Based weapons.

Projectile: Traditional style guns like the FMAS, Assault rifle. Basically any gun that uses bullets. They're most common guns in the world (Photon being 2nd most) and can be useful ins ome cases.

Other: Other weapons like crossbows and swords are lurking around the world, most crossbows have small explosive tips to take out armored target or a small group. Swords can have blades that produce heat, send electricity through a targets body or even produce sonic waves to disrupt an opponent. Swords, Crossbows, axes, long bows, katanas, ect fit into this category and and are easily customised. (No pole arms...that includes thigns like spears, javelins, halbeds, lances,ect)

This is what I have now, anything said or suggested may modify or replaces bits and pieces.
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

What about the people? Would you be limited to just regular humans? Or would there be a little more variety? I don't often do sci-fi-ish stuff so I can't give much to weapons and technology... >.>' But I was thinking wouldn't Inferno have like a special sort of task force for rebellion? Like not exactly robots but more like cyborg soldiers? (I'm also sort of thinking a little bit along the lines of Ghost in the Shell but not really. Oh, and I had asked you a question on your OOC part of your Oni Orchestra RP but I don't think you saw it...) Or maybe like a sort of Junjo Wolf Brigade type thing? (-.- I don't know if it's really Junjo.... I just know it's _______ Wolf Brigade)
    "Okarin~! Tuturuu~!"

People are pretty much 100% organic, Artificial eye's, arms legs, ect exist but not alot of them are needed
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'