Hello, hello!

This is officially the first Announcement of WTF RPG! How cool, right? Of course, it has to happen at 11am when I really ought to be asleep, so it's not going to be a very good Announcement, but I promise I'll (try to) make it up to you later!

The people invited to try out WTF RPG at this stage are either people I personally know, or were invited by people I know. Feel free to tell your friends if you think they might be interested. It's not exactly a secret, though there are guides not written or tiny changes that still need to be made to the site before it goes "official". (So you may not want to actually 'pimp' the site just yet.)

There's also the matter of me going away to Florida for eight days, starting on Saturday. I will have limited or no internet access, depending on how things go. I'll try to sneak on for a little bit each day to answer questions and weed out the spam and bots that I'm sure that will accumulate. If you see spam, just report it and I'll deal with it as quickly as I can. (And hopefully I can rope in the assistance of some of the support admins!)

Poke around, create some games, some characters, and some conversation threads, and/or point out things I've overlooked in my giddiness. >3<

I appreciate that you've followed my link (or followed your friend's recommendation) and are willing to give the site a look-see. I hope I see you around. <3