Login to your account

Thread: Rise of the Kozen :: A feudal tale of the dark secrets hidden behind power

Rise of the Kozen :: A feudal tale of the dark secrets hidden behind power

Welcome, and thank you for stopping by. c:

I'm looking for a group of players willing to help shape the tale that is the downfall of the Kozen family. They dare take a world so highly regarded and manipulate it for their own prosperity, taking lives and putting their village of Kyoto in jeopardy.

This game consists of two parts, with two sets of characters. Act I follows a predetermined plot that consists of a vague skeleton for main characters. Act II in my eyes is what I like to call the reincarnation stage, taking place about 200 years after Act I where members can create their own decedents of the Kozen brothers along with the reincarnations of The Three Maidens and other side characters of your choosing. This will have far less constraints and will play out as the characters see fit.

What this game focuses around.

History
    Spirits
    Folklore
    Horror
    Revenge
    Reincarnation
    Feudal Japan

Currently looking for: Members to take on the characters remaining in Act I, it is a first come first serve scenario. There are light guidelines to follow regarding the characters personality traits but you will be free to do what you want otherwise upon creation.
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 08-19-2011 at 03:22 AM.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.