Login to your account

Thread: Doctor? Doctor!?

Doctor? Doctor!?

Hello everyone. I'm The Doctor. Good to meet you all. Would you like to take a ride in my blue police box? It will take you across time and space in a grand adventure that will change your life forever! No? Boring.

Anyway, Hello there everyone. Good to be apart of this thread. I found out about this site when browsing the net and figured I'd get away from Gaia since I felt like a brain slug on Fry's head (Futurama references for the win).

Anyway, I'm Intermediate to Advanced and have a very wide comfort zone when It comes to Roleplaying. I like Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror, Psychological, and as you can see, looooove Doctor Who.

Good to be here. Hope to have lots of fun roleplaying experiences with you.
    Before you ask, Yes, I am indeed a madman in a box.

The Arrival of Sorrow - Currently in need of players

Welcomes to WTF^^ A place of really friendly people and awesome rps! XD Can ya tell I love it here? Cuz I do lol And if you like friendly people, interesting and intriguing rps then I think you may have found a wonderful place for yourself There's so many different types of roleplays going on and interests here I'm sure you'll have no problem finding fun and entertainment hopefully^^ Oh and don't be afraid to ask if you've any questions, probably won't take long for someone to answer it. Anyways, hope you have lots of fun here and hope to see you around!
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Welcome to the site! I don't think I've ever seen a Psychological game...but damn do I want to. Let us know if you have any questions, and hope you like it here. : )

Welcome. I hope you'll have fun here.

I've only seen old school Dr Who though.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Well hello there! I wish I could say I've seen Doctor Who, but I haven't. My friends have been trying to pressure me into watching it but... I'm afraid Digimon is my current craving. Maybe after I run out of Digimon (I've watched all of seasons 1 and 2 and I'm working on 5), I will give it a try.

Anyway, welcome to the site!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Thank you for the warm welcome! :3 It's good to be apart of this.

Welcome~ Greetings~ Salutations~!

It's nice to see you've wandered your way over here! I'm surprised, you are the first member I've seen to take on a persona of another character. I've been waiting for it, I have to say. xD I actually bumped into you in the pick up line thread before I even saw you'd introduced yourself... and that made me laugh pretty hard. Did you know there is a Tardis corset with doors that can open in the front and everything? A friend showed it to me a few days ago. Haha, anyway. If you have any questions or need assistance don't be afraid to ask... we are all friendly and eager to assist!

I hope I see you around. c:
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Are you kidding? I patented that.

Anyway, It's nice to meet you! I'm glad to be here!

Welcome to WTF Doctor!
    And you're using the second season doctor in your avatar... awesome he was the cutest that I saw, aside from the old black and white doctor who had all the scarfs... he was more awesome than the one in your avatar.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

I need to watch Doctor Who, but of what I've seen I love it.

Also. Welcome. Everyone here's really cool. And random. And generally you can find someone to fulfill whatever craving you're having.

Welcome Doctor.

Would you like to..EXTERMINATE. EXTERMINATE. DESTROY. DESTROY.

Welcome to WTF RPG, Doctor!

I've never seen the shows, though I've got the idea that I'd genuinely enjoy them if I did. xD; So I can't leave you any fandom-referenced comment here to show off how witty and with-it I am (which I totally, totally am... witty... ish. Sometimes...)

I've also been informed we're going out shortly, so I can't even think of some sort of clever way to use Google for the win and cook up something charming and vaguely Who-related to entertain you and make you feel welcome.

So I'll just hope that you'll feel welcome regardless and ask questions if you have any. :3 The users are really good about helping each other out and if they can't help, I hope I'll be along either later tonight or tomorrow to lend you a hand. :3 Welcome to WTF!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin