Login to your account

Thread: Greetings!~

Greetings!~

Ah, hello there. I know its obvious from the forum that this is in, but I'm new here. You can all me W, Jay or anything that you can manage to get out of my username. I am 214 months old and have been role playing for the better part of six years. My preferred genres are fantasy and science fiction, though I'm open to anything. I'm not the greatest writer around and tend to wander between semi-lit and literate role playing (Beginner to intermediate according to your system I believe?);I try to stay over 100 words, but rarely get to or above 500.

I found your lovely site back in June. It seemed interesting, but I didn't bother joining because I was on a bit of a hiatus from rp-ing at the time. However, I'd been missing it these past few weeks and decided to get back into it. I'd been unsuccessfully searching for a new community for a few days until I remembered this one. Unfortunately I couldn't remember the name. Thankfully, I seem to have an inability to delete my browsing history so I managed to find it again!

I'm working on sorting out all of my settings and whatnot and then I'm going to start looking through all the beautiful role plays this site seems to offer. I hope all of you don't mind putting up with me for a little while I get my bearings and I look for to joining you~

Also, I'm sorry if I did this introduction/newbie post thing wrong. If there's something that shouldn't e in this board in there or its too long please tell me and I will be happy to fix it.

Welcome. There's no wrong way to introduce yourself lol. It's a really friendly community here, and I'm sure you'll find some roleplays you love. Also there's a good pool of 1x1 people too. Its just a great things. If you have any questions, anyone around can help you, or feel free to ask me.

What types of roleplays do you like.

Welcome to the club, Fernweh! Let us know if you have any questions. : )

Salutations Fern, it's nice to meet you! Don't you worry, it may take a little bit to get your WTFRPG legs but we've all been there! Once you have everything all sorted out the site is really unbelievable, I hope you are here to stay! (Since we do love us some fantasy and sci-fi players <3) There are plenty of games to choose from already, but we'd be eager to see what you can come up with~
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Thank you guys!~ I really appreciate all the welcomes~

Just popping in to say Welcome! Now I think I'm off to the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Welcomes Fern! As you've prolly already gathered, pretty much everyone here is quite lovely and friendly. So far while we do have the different types of literate levels listed I haven't come across any elitism (not to say it's completely absent) however for the amount of people regularily here and online, it's surprisingly a great amount of friendly types! The main admin is away atm, but feel free to ask any questions and no doubt someone will answer it quite quickly! Anywho, welcome again, and hope you have lots of fun here!
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Yay! Another newbie! Welcome to the cool kid's site. :P

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

I would calculate your age but I am the worst at math even if I use the crappy calculator Windows has. Perhaps i'm lazy.

Welcome to the forum....watch out for those bear traps. I know I forgot a few when I first started posting them around...might be anywhere...watch your step...

Hahahaa. xD I'm also wanting to calculate your age, but in too much of a rush to actually do that at the moment. xD I'll do it next time I see this thread, if I remember. xD

As has been said by the first person to greet you here - there's no wrong way to introduce yourself here. xD (Okay, well, maybe if you were finding the creepy parts of the internet and posting a lot of the creepier, grosser memes that would be the wrong way to do it, but your actual intro was great. xD)

I hope you're finding your way around here well enough, but if you need any help, the users are happy to do so and I'll be around (hopefully soon) to do the same thing. :3 Computer time at the moment is sporadic at best. xD;

Welcome to WTF! :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin