Login to your account

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: eye protection NOT required in this area

I'm torn between whether or not I wanna do a one x one to fill the void in my life. Roleplays seem to be going pretty slow these days. I guess I'm not looking for something romance based. Maybe something... idk what I'm looking for. Something interesting. Something different. Something weird, but awesome.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Just Another Mystery
    It had been about ten years since she had last seen his face. Would he even remember her? Would he even care? After all, he was the one that left and he didn't even bother to say goodbye.

Both are a little older now, but it's rumored that her class is getting a new student with his name. Her heart sinks a bit because she's worried he won't want to hang with her anymore as she's not one of the cool kids. She can only hope he remembers her eyes and that smile she wears.

It's the first day of school since their summer break. Students are running a bit late due to a traffic jam involving an ice cream truck and a cabbage cart. On her way to school she wonders just what he's like now that he's sixteen.

The Tough Cool Guy
    Kenneth Jackson Fletcher
    sixteen years young
    pale blue, almost silver narrow eyes
    naturally black hair, but dyed the tips blonde

jerk + haughty + rude + cold + tough + cool + BAMF

moved to the Bronx for ten years because father got transferred
    returned to norther Washington to finish high school
    lives with his mother (nanny) + father works for the WA police department
    only child (sister died in a car accident)
    Last edited by Xavirne; 11-22-2011 at 07:46 PM.

Sound Effects And Overdramatics
    As one might often assume, the life of the rich and famous isn't always all that perfect. How does one manage to handle love? Is there such a thing when you've got fame and fortune? Is it safe to assume the only one who will ever love you must be of the same status? But, is that truly love?

This is a tale about a famous solo artist and how she is suddenly involved with just an average, everyday guy. Being a fan of hers, is it safe to assume he doesn't have a hidden agenda? Rumors of past relationships cloud judgement and are being to take a toll for the worst. It's only a matter of time before a full-blown restriction order is placed on him.

However, what if he's the one? The one that truly loves her? Is it far to lock him up without seeing the relationship through? The answer isn't written in the stars, as it can only be found in the heart. Her life's decisions will either ruin her or make her all the better. Whatever will she chose? Does the lonely life satisfy her? Or does her young heart long for the dangerous adventure that awaits her?

Matthew H. Ayton
    twenty five years of age
    pale maroon hair
    brilliant turquoise eyes

unemployed, but volunteers a lot
    started an art degree, but dropped out

sweet + shy + passive + friendly + hopeful + too trusting + patient + understanding

Growing up, Matthew had nothing. His parents were poor and did their best to get by. His father ended up leaving to find work in the city, which left Matt and his mother alone. Along the way, his mother took in a stray female child and raised her as if she were her own. The two were able to complete high school, but upon their graduation she fell ill. Unable to pay for her medical treatment, she passed away. Not knowing the location of his father, Matt now lives in a run-down apartment complex with his sister. Doing her best to pay for rent, Rebecca "Spice" Garthlord now works as a stripper for hire (she's nineteen).

nothing is ever as it seems
    Not your typical story. You see, there's the boy who acts tough as nails, but he's actually a completely coward. And there is this girl who's considered super lame, but she's really a deadly assassin. So what do these two have in common? A whole world of trouble.

Time traveling is only possible when someone is born with the right gene. Very few are able to do this and even less know they have this strange power. Those born with it, don't know they have it and they never will. Unless... unless someone comes knocking at their door looking for said gene.

This story is about a female who's on a quest to stop an evil man from wrecking havoc and forever altering the timeline. If he continues to meddle with the past, the future will be changed. So, to save the world, she must conquer both the past, present, and future. But she can't do it alone. She needs help. This is where the boy comes into play. You see, he was born with this rare gene and she needs to use him to warp between eras.

Things will get freaky and time travel is said to have some undesired side effects on the human body. It's rumored that personalities can be switched and that eras can get mixed up.

Rumors aside, are you ready to set out on the most important assignment ever? Are you ready to prove that nothing is ever as it seems?

Meet the "Tough" Guy
    Dustin F. Wolkitt
    twenty one years
    straight male
    blackish brown hair
    golden eyes

Classical Studies
    Forth Year Student

Dustin looks tough on the outside, but on the inside he's just a super sweetheart. He's terrified of most things, but his courage runs deep as does his sense of hope. He's often described as reliable and loyal, but he does have his bad habits. He's also rather rebellious and he hates to be put out of his comfort zone.

Growing up with five other siblings, it only makes sense that he be somewhat laidback around people. He is also very tolerant and understanding. But don't let this fool you. If you cross him, he will kick your ass. He's got his father's rage and his mother's spunk. All and all, he's a hell of a kid and he fights for what he believes in... that is, if he's not too afraid of the thing he's fighting.

When he crosses paths with a mysterious woman, Dustin's life is turned upside down. He is sent to time travel between different worlds and eras. When he's not in the present, he wears this outfit.

...but I believe in you and me

It's just another story where a girl loves a boy who doesn't lover her back. The two ended up enrolling in the same college, and she's thrilled. Maybe luck was on her side! Will she muster up the courage to tell him her true feelings? Or will she forever watch him from the shadows and cling to the fairy tale her mind creates?

Just when she doesn't think things could get worse, her life takes an unexpected twist. Actually, the world takes a nose dive. Can you say zombies? Yup, that's right. Hell has been unleashed on Earth and zombie infestation is creeping closer to her hometown. One by one, she hears the news of her friends and family being infected and forever being a mindless goons.

With her life crumbling before her, she reaches out to him. But he has a little secret. He, too, is a zombie! She's in love with a zombie boy! Her hopes and dreams are crushed, but she believes she can save his soul and prove that not all zombies are bad.

So before we skip to that part, let us rewind and start the story to college move-in-day. She has just discovered he will be her neighbor and she's overjoyed. But rumor has it that the head cheerleader from another state is moving in next door, too! Will he pick her? Or will he choose the girl that's always loved him? Let's see how this all plays out!

The Popular Guy
    Remington Levi Crimson
    Lev or Levi
    twenty years young
    pale maroon eyes
    rusty red hair

cool + popular + charming + confident + bold + courageous

going to a University in California for a bachelor's degree in business
    parents are divorced - his mother is in Washington D.C. and his father is in Vegas
    only child, so he grew up spoiled and waited on hand and foot

In A Red Dress And Alone

A murder comedy roleplay with some fun little twists. The infamous criminal Fritz is at it again! He's been ordered to kidnap a female whose name wasn't disclosed to him, only just as things were about to go down, another person wearing the same trendy yet shady outfit approached. He wasn't really sure which was which, so he snagged the one closest to him. Once in his hideout spot waiting for the boss to get back, Fritz discovers he grabbed the wrong woman, again!

What will happen? Guess you'll just have to wait and find out.

Fritz Sebastian Hawke
    18-years-old

◆ When he's not being a wanted criminal he has blue eyes and blonde hair ◆
    ◆ When he is committing a crime, he's got fiery red eyes and blinding white hair ◆

Fritz is just your typical troublesome man. He's wanted by both the FBI and the CIA. Neither group can find this sly hunter of a con man. To his luck, he's one of the most nasty mafia group's right hand man. Sadly, he's still called 'the rookie' and gets stuck taking on little crimes.

Haha, that last one looks pretty fun

It's what happens when I'm left alone. I find old roleplays. XD

- hangouts -

Thus why Xav isn't left to her own devices? XD

Yup. Just ask Wifey. X3

- hangouts -

Haha, will do XD

Xaviii. Still want to do any of yourearlier cravings? Like the zombie one? XD never done a zombie one that was, serious. XD

Sure! I love my ghoul roleplays. Where shall our setting be? And will we be doubling or just playing one? I don't mind being just the guy.
    Last edited by Xavirne; 11-15-2011 at 07:36 PM.

- hangouts -

Hm, depends. Private college type of thing, where the population wouldn't be So big, or the big huge, gonna get lost finding classes college type of setting? XD

We could start off with one, and then double or whatever. :3 I think with this type of roleplay, there'd be bound to be more people coming and going.

Why, hello.

Are you still accepting partners? If so, I'd love to do a post-apocalyptic one with you. I've been craving a good one.
    If you need any of my samples, feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by ascadellia View Post
    Hm, depends. Private college type of thing, where the population wouldn't be So big, or the big huge, gonna get lost finding classes college type of setting? XD

We could start off with one, and then double or whatever. :3 I think with this type of roleplay, there'd be bound to be more people coming and going.
    So sick of school-based roleplays. I was hoping Occultia would die... but people just joined it. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Artsy View Post
    Why, hello.

Are you still accepting partners? If so, I'd love to do a post-apocalyptic one with you. I've been craving a good one.
    If you need any of my samples, feel free to ask.

I loooooove post-apocalyptic stories! I would definitely be down for one.

- hangouts -

Yay! Me too! So, what were you thinking via, this post apocalyptic setting?

Disease, natural disaster, nuclear...? lol So many ways the world could end...

Oh gawd. Any of those would be fun. The Day After Tomorrow is my favorite movie. Fallout 3 is probably my favorite game. The black plague could be fun. >< So many choices! How about we pick a setting? That'll help us pick which way the world will end... unless, you have a preference. If you have one, please share. I'm really not picky.

- hangouts -

Fallout 3 is one of my favorite games too! lol

Hmm, we could probably actually do a mix of those things. Like, during the old days (before the apocalypse was declared), there could have been a great nuclear war. I'm guessing major cities would be the places to be nuked due to high population, and importance. What wasn't destroyed by the bombs could have been complete madness. Say, the governments of opposing countries began to get desperate when their weapons, and war supplies were running low. They needed a new way to kill people. So, they got their scientists to create man made diseases. What better way to take out a population than by using the enemy's own men?

This way things are kept open. Heck, if you really wanted to, with the whole diseases thing could be something like zombies. Some people aren't up for that though, so it doesn't have to be.

If we did go down a route similar to that, no only would characters have to face radiation poisoning, food scarcity, mutated creatures, but things they cannot even see. Makes it more interesting, in my opinion. lol More reason to be paranoid. xD

P.s; Gonna hope off here for just a little bit to clean up. Will log on right afterwards.
    Last edited by Artsy; 11-22-2011 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Grammar/additional info

That is actually quite brilliant! It's unlike all the other post-apocalyptic stories I'm in, which will keep things interesting.

Zombies, mutated people, disease, famine, lack of pure water, radiation, humans, creatures... heck, we could even throw robots in there. Lol. The more paranoid, the better. It could definitely see running into other people as being a "big deal." There could be a whole set of steps to verify that someone isn't a ghoul. Maybe a series of questions and riddles that only a legit human could figure out? Could you imagine the terror if you forgot the questions! Or worse, the answers?! D:

And that's fine. I'm on and off.

- hangouts -

Back! :3

Lol Robots! How could I forget the robots! xD

I like to mix things up every once in a while. I'm just happy you liked my ideas. I haven't really had a chance to try such an intense apocalyptic setting before. Usually, it's only one thing that's been killing off the population, not all of them! Man, I think this will be a good one.

Do you have a gender you prefer to play? I'm very flexible. Either one is fine with me.

I'm flexible, too. We could always play two characters. Though, we might want to stick to one at the beginning. Lol.

Gah, sorry about the crappy posts. I'm sneaking on to do this and I keep having people walk past me so it's making me quite paranoid. D:

- hangouts -

I hate when people hover, or are just nearby when I'm on the computer. I don't know why. The thought of them reading what I'm typing makes me nervous. lol.

How about we just pick any gender that suits either of our fancy? Heck, we could start out both playing male/female, and just integrate other people as we see fit. I'm not saying the first two characters will fall in love. No no. You said you don't like non-hetero, and I'm not good at really writing anything other when it comes to relationships. Heck, they could be regular survivors who become friends... Then, as they travel, they might come across someone else. If that person is a girl/boy and one of them gets a little smitten, then so be it.

Romance isn't necessary for me, but if it happens as the story goes along, then alright. This way, there's not much pressure for there to be a connection between people in the beginning. I mean, what are the odds of coming across someone of the opposite sex, who you find appealing enough to have feelings for as time progresses, in a post apocalyptic situation? lol Heck, what are the odds of even finding that person bearable? xD

Hiya! I am currently hungry for roleplays right now. XD Oh, and thanks again for that birthday wish!

I'm pretty sure you've seen how much I post but I can do some pretty good paragraphs. Looking over your preferences, I'm very interested in best friend x best friend and guitarist x fan. I'm not particularly picky when it comes to settings, but I've never tried roleplaying in a wild west and sci-fi environment before.
    í knєw ít wαs lσvє вut í wαs αfrαíd.

ι ѕнoυld нave loved yoυ ѕooner.

I will reply to both of you Sunday. My internet is poopy right now. XD

- hangouts -

lol I do have some of those days. XDI love your signature by the way

It's Sunday! And I'm not replying. Too tired. Going to bed. I shall reply... EVENTUALLY! XD

- hangouts -

Take your time. :3

OMG. I TOTALLY POSTED. WTF. I hate this computer. T.T

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Artsy View Post
    I hate when people hover, or are just nearby when I'm on the computer. I don't know why. The thought of them reading what I'm typing makes me nervous. lol.

How about we just pick any gender that suits either of our fancy? Heck, we could start out both playing male/female, and just integrate other people as we see fit. I'm not saying the first two characters will fall in love. No no. You said you don't like non-hetero, and I'm not good at really writing anything other when it comes to relationships. Heck, they could be regular survivors who become friends... Then, as they travel, they might come across someone else. If that person is a girl/boy and one of them gets a little smitten, then so be it.

Romance isn't necessary for me, but if it happens as the story goes along, then alright. This way, there's not much pressure for there to be a connection between people in the beginning. I mean, what are the odds of coming across someone of the opposite sex, who you find appealing enough to have feelings for as time progresses, in a post apocalyptic situation? lol Heck, what are the odds of even finding that person bearable? xD
    Ohhh. I like that. Just a random set of people that might not get in a relationship, or at least a sexual one. It sounds great! I seem to have been roped into a handful of romance roleplays, so this would be a nice break.

And, like you said, it's WAY more realistic this way.

Quote Originally Posted by _AnaTolia_ View Post
    Hiya! I am currently hungry for roleplays right now. XD Oh, and thanks again for that birthday wish!

I'm pretty sure you've seen how much I post but I can do some pretty good paragraphs. Looking over your preferences, I'm very interested in best friend x best friend and guitarist x fan. I'm not particularly picky when it comes to settings, but I've never tried roleplaying in a wild west and sci-fi environment before.
    O-o I'm not sure how an artist x fan would work in the west, so I think that would be a sci-fi topic. The best friend x best friend could be either/or. So I guess I should ask which setting are you interested in? I can do either, though I will admit I'm not the best with Sci-Fi, but I'm always up for improving myself.

- hangouts -

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    O-o I'm not sure how an artist x fan would work in the west, so I think that would be a sci-fi topic. The best friend x best friend could be either/or. So I guess I should ask which setting are you interested in? I can do either, though I will admit I'm not the best with Sci-Fi, but I'm always up for improving myself.
    Well, I'm more interested in a modern or fantasy setting. I'm always up for those. But, how do you role play sci-fi? 'Cause, I have to admit, I've never roleplayed it before.