Login to your account

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: eye protection NOT required in this area

Maybe? Just maybe? It's totally up to you. :P

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

XD well, I wuv your skills and people. But am currently wondering what pairings we could make/plot stuff! XD
    I don't think I've ever done a 1x1 with you. o.o

Now that you mention it, I don't think we have done a one x one. This will be fun! >3Well, do you want to use any of your characters that are currently floating in the character pool? Or would you like to make one up? I'm a-okay with either. And then what kind of setting would you prefer? And then, the typical question, which gender would you like?

- hangouts -

Well, I have more characters I have to put up, so there's a good variety. XD settings, hm I've been wanting something maybe in the 20s, with how much stuff was going on then. XD or anything with stuff supernatural. Did anyone pop out from my characters? I can always tweak them. Since, I copied from other roleplays and stuck them here.
    I play males more often. :3 but, we could double up or something? XD

The twenties. Oh god. I'm terrible with roleplays set in a specific era. It wasn't really a topic we learned about in school, so I would have to research that era if I wanted to play in it. I would have better luck with the Revolutionary War or the Battle of 1812. I'm a sucker for the early years of America.

Now what kind of supernatural stuff would you be looking for - vampires vs werewolves? Superhuman powers? Little things? Or big things?

The characters that popped out the most are currently partaking in the roleplays I'm in, so I'll get to run into them sooner or later. :P

Oh wow, I play males about 90% of the time. Might be higher. Gawd, idk the last time I actually played a female that got more than one post outta her. Ha ha. Maybe we can do a non-romance male x male roleplay? It's not a common style, but all those movies and tv shows always have a pair of close guy friends that have adventures together. We could always add the romance element in later.

EDIT: I guess I should ask if there are any characters that you find interesting.
    Last edited by Xavirne; 09-13-2011 at 07:20 PM.

- hangouts -

Humble Farmer With a Sword balam acab's Avatar

Sorry for the disappearance there!
    Oh no, now we have to choose ...

I honestly don't know which >>

Ha ha. It's fine. Glad to have you back! Now we can plot. >3

I, honestly, don't have a preference. I love both games. They are both super unique, but they do have some crossovers. I would suggest combining the two, but I think that might be a bit of an overkill. I guess the main thing we would have to decide is that we want the end goal to be - saving the world, finding the vault, defeating evil, rescuing the princess, etc. (I added some random options in there).

- hangouts -

; > ! I think it's best to keep them seperate.
    To be honest I'm at a literal crossroads here.
    I've never been so torn between two subjects
    before ..

For FF13 I imagined us picking up where the
    game ends; the Coccoon citizens begin exploring
    Pulse and establish settlements while they
    encounter some not so friendly Pules inhabitants.

As for Borderlands, I'd like to try with a new sort
    of goal ... the Vault is old news ;>

Well, since I've yet to finish FFXIII and I don't want to hear/read spoilers, I think it's safe to assume we'll be Borderlanding it up. XD

Glad I could help make that decision. :P Now to figure out what new and exciting thing to go after. OMG! Can we please, please, please have a claptrap NPC or something? PLZ!?!!

EDIT: Will we be using the current characters? Or introducing our own original characters? Or both?
    Last edited by Xavirne; 09-13-2011 at 08:38 PM.

- hangouts -

YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED IT YET!? FOR SHAME!

Ahah, absolutely!! Borderlands it is. An idea may be difficult. The game was
    pretty linear in that aspect, so we'll have to think real hard ;> !

We could use the "artifact" idea. There could be this super important source
    of energy (that could also be expensive, or it could be some manner of resource)
    that is being sought after by a super duper hostile alien race.

EDIT: we can use both! : D

It would be finished... if I were able to have a PS3 on campus. I opted to not buy one because I knew I would never get anything done. XD I also didn't want to share it with my housemates (one of them is the worst person ever - she would probably sit on it). I hope to finish it by New Years.

That could definitely work. A rare artifact that they need to complete an activity -- perhaps we could even leave it at that for now and as the story develops, we could come up with something more. It would almost make it more realistic - searching for something, but no having the slightest clue what it does until you're getting the crap kicked outta ya by some baddie.

Sounds like a plan! Maybe the old team doesn't know much about this artifact which is where the new guys come in. They are 'supposed' to know more information about it, but that's just a rumor. Maybe the aliens have advanced some and the old team's set of weapons aren't as efficient as they used to be. I'm just throwing ideas out. XD

- hangouts -

Oooh, I understand. Probably a good idea on your part, ahah! I wanted to live
    on campus but then I saw the rooms and was like, "Yeah, not happening." That
    and I likely wouldn't get any work done either >> I'm a huge procrastinator and
    the program I'm taking is a fucking beast. Any who !

They're good ideas to start with! Amazing plots always come from tiny inklings.

As I perceive things, the old team could likely have seperated after the Vault
    incident, likely awaiting a rescue since Pandora was widely abandoned by most
    when summer rolled around and the wildlife sprung from hibernation. As for these
    aliens, the artifact belongs to them. It's a very ancient idol that details their
    technologic advances and serves as a sort of calendar documenting their race's
    invasions that have passed and those to come.

The new team could be an elite team constructed to find the artifact and covet
    information regarding their technology and possible invasions on other planets so
    the planet can be warned in advance.

Haha, better question is, who Isn't interesting from your people? XD
    Well I don't know too much about that era, but could figure it out. As for the supernatural, I like the little stuff like superhuman powers, stuff like that. Always fun to have a twist to normal plots.
    I could definitely do a bromance? thing. I don't mind the no romance thing. It's refreshing once in a while. Oh gosh, bounty hunters? XD

Quote Originally Posted by awolnation View Post
    Oooh, I understand. Probably a good idea on your part, ahah! I wanted to live
    on campus but then I saw the rooms and was like, "Yeah, not happening." That
    and I likely wouldn't get any work done either >> I'm a huge procrastinator and
    the program I'm taking is a fucking beast. Any who !

They're good ideas to start with! Amazing plots always come from tiny inklings.

As I perceive things, the old team could likely have seperated after the Vault
    incident, likely awaiting a rescue since Pandora was widely abandoned by most
    when summer rolled around and the wildlife sprung from hibernation. As for these
    aliens, the artifact belongs to them. It's a very ancient idol that details their
    technologic advances and serves as a sort of calendar documenting their race's
    invasions that have passed and those to come.

The new team could be an elite team constructed to find the artifact and covet
    information regarding their technology and possible invasions on other planets so
    the planet can be warned in advance.
    That could totally work! Do you have a preference as to which character you play from the game? And would it be... idk, one from the game and three new? Or two from the game and two new? Could even bump it up to a total of five or six, if that's cool with you. We'll also need to make some NPC and stuff. "Git you Rollin!" XD "I keep the medical equipment working - more or less." XD Oh god, gotta love Scooter and Zed. :3

Anyway, since you seem to have a pretty good grasp on the situation, would you mind setting up the thread? And would this be full-featured or just a regular thread?

Quote Originally Posted by ascadellia View Post
    Haha, better question is, who Isn't interesting from your people? XD
    Well I don't know too much about that era, but could figure it out. As for the supernatural, I like the little stuff like superhuman powers, stuff like that. Always fun to have a twist to normal plots.
    I could definitely do a bromance? thing. I don't mind the no romance thing. It's refreshing once in a while. Oh gosh, bounty hunters? XD
    It probably doesn't help that I have a million characters to chose from. ^^;

Sweet. A bromance. >3 I've always wanted to do one, but it never works out. T.T I kinda like the bounty hunter idea. Could always be a target x bounty hunter. They end up getting lost and the target ends up saving the hunter's life. The hunter starts realizing that the man accused of murder/robbery/whatever isn't a bad man. They can go on this adventure to redeem his name and stuff. Idk. Just some thoughts.

- hangouts -

You do!! Its like, can't.... choose.. only one. XD
    I haven't done a bromance before, at least I don't think I have. Targetxbounty hunter shounds pretty good. :3
    Haha, it'd be more hilarious to find out that the target really had done the crime, but made the other convinced of his 'innocence'

That would be epic. All like - 'oh, btw, you know how I said I wasn't a murderer?' "Yes?" 'I lied.' BANG! 'And that is why you should never trust a criminal.'

It would definitely make for a fun story. And we could always do more than one. Maybe there are two stories going on at once - one group is looking for the other, maybe they known the criminal is really a criminal and they fear for their friend's life.

- hangouts -

XD Oh gosh, that'd be so sad. But it'd be epic.
    Two groups eh? That'd be interesting. They'd be trying to warn him but the guy is just so sure that the other was innocent due to having seen acts of kindness and such.

It sounds like a terrible twist of fate. Being all forgiving and understanding to wind up robbed and dead. XD

- hangouts -

Oh my. The lesson is what, then? XD
    Don't trust someone, ever? XD

Never trust a con man. Once a con, always a con. XD

- hangouts -

XD true. Even if they save your life, its for a reason.

Exactly!

- hangouts -

Alright, plot is pretty much covered, what would you want to play? The con, or the hunter dude?

Hmmm, I'm okay with either. I currently have a con, so I'm leaning toward the hunter. But I do love playing the role of the con, so I could do that one, too.

- hangouts -

Goodie. I suppose I should have asked you, did you want to play a male or female
    role as your primary character? You can play whichever, I DID have this female
    hired-gun in mind, hunter class, super amazing with sniper rifles and revolvers. I
    wouldn't mind NPCs, too! Roland would be fun to play xD

Shouldn't we finish ironing things out first?

Goodie. I suppose I should have asked you, did you want to play a male or female
    role as your primary character? You can play whichever, I DID have this female
    hired-gun in mind, hunter class, super amazing with sniper rifles and revolvers. I
    wouldn't mind NPCs, too! Roland would be fun to play xD

Shouldn't we finish ironing things out first?

I'm a-okay with either gender. Since you have a female, I shall create a male. I'm feeling a shotgun whore. I mean user. XP Maybe a closet pistol lover, too. Ha ha!

Well if you want Roland, I can always do Siren. That way we're both a male and a female. And then there will be the Claptraps. A MILLION OF THEM. >3

Well, threads come with OOC sections, but I suppose we'll need locations prior to making the thread. Heh.

- hangouts -

Sorry for the late response, hun! I'm at work and it gets
    busy in here from time to time. Any who!

Absolutely, that sounds marvelous. I can go ahead and start
    then. I think it would be best to begin at some manner of weystation
    like Haven for example. Our characters could have been dispatched to
    collect information concerning this artifact. They are not yet, however,
    aware of the alien presence on the planet.

Sorry for the late response, hun! I'm at work and it gets
    busy in here from time to time. Any who!

Absolutely, that sounds marvelous. I can go ahead and start
    then. I think it would be best to begin at some manner of weystation
    like Haven for example. Our characters could have been dispatched to
    collect information concerning this artifact. They are not yet, however,
    aware of the alien presence on the planet.

Oh gawd. It'll be just like playing the game at the very beginning....

Me: I'M GETTING SHOT
    Brother: I swear, I'm not shooting at you
    Me: I'M DYING
    Brother: *run on ahead and sees the baddies* I found them
    Me: *hiding in the corner* SAVE ME

- hangouts -

Hey Xav! Sorry for disappearing. School ate
    me alive : < ! Are you still interested? <3

Most definitely. And I completely understand with the whole school eating your time thing. :3

- hangouts -