Quote Originally Posted by a91nicole View Post
It is quite alright. i love excitement. i think it has potential if enough people join it. And I'm totally into the complicated scenario! I think bounty hunterxbounty hunter is good for the mains, though I'm sure we will have plenty of in and out supporting characters too. Do you want to just have a basic thread or make a full forum and uses the locations options with that? (No worries I can set it up)
O_O Well, you lost me after "or make a". XD So you can set it up wherever you see fit. ^^;

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by year_of_the_fox View Post
Eight digidestined all out of original characters ^-^ I call the Crrest of Knowledge!
It has been reserved for you. :3

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BoredNeko19 View Post
I would love to do a digimon role play but I haven't seen the show in forever so I can't remember all that much for it. All I remember of the show is Matt was hot, Kira is awesome, and Gotamon is completely such a great partner for Kira. Plus Kira and Ty(or Tk I forget but Matt's younger brother) make such a cute couple. I'm now gonna have to search for it on netflix now that I remember about it.
Have ya seen The Warrior's Way? That has ninjas in western setting and it was awesome since the main battle was between ninjas, circus freaks (I mean that in a loving way for once), and outlaw cowboy gang.
Cowboys Vs Aliens is on my to see in theaters list... which I'll probably get around to it next month after bills if it's still in theaters, if I can't get my dad to take my mom and me to it before then.

I normally do two paragraphs at the least but I try to give the same of how much I get back, just so ya know. As for gender.. perhaps doubling would work best for this role play since I don't see it just having two main characters but a group of 'em, this way it'll give ya a chance to play a female too. So it could also have another pairing mixed in with the best friend x best friend pairing.

Hmmm... any plot idea to go with that setting?
Ugh, I love Matt! Tai was okay. TK got annoying (Matt's younger brother). And I cosplayed as Kari (Tai's sister). By the way, I'm starting a Digimon roleplay here.

The Warrior's Way? Nope, never heard of it. ^^; But I really like the ninjas vs cowboys idea. I agree that doubling makes sense. We could each take a female and a male role. A best friend x best friend pairing and maybe a rival vs rival pairing. Just to be so not original. Ha ha.