i can help you guys make a roleplay if you want. Or you can just post a thread in the forum roleplaying message board

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
:O Send me the link and I'll check it out. Although, right now I'd prefer to stick with one x one roleplays as I'm still getting used to this site. ^^

Like you, I've been dying for a wild west. After seeing Cowboys vs Aliens, I've really wanted to do one. Not necessarily with aliens, but yeah. Bounty hunters are always entertaining. My grandfather loves to watch westerns, so whenever I visit I get to watch them, too.

Zombies get old after a while. The anarchist idea is a nice step away from the usual. Medieval and fantasy are either a hit or miss. Some people love them and some don't. Fantasy gets boring after a while, but a good medieval plot is always refreshing as so few people like doing this one (or at least I don't know anyone that does).

I don't think I'll need samples. Your response appeared to meet my requirements. :P

>////////< I love Neal. He's such a dork. When I saw that icon, I was like - ZOMFG, STEAL! [COLOR="Silver"]
Take My Love, Take My Land

Thats the group one up there, no pressure to join.

Yeah, I don't get enough wild west or anarchist state. People always tend to go for zombies, victorian, modern, scifi, or medieval. Wild West Time period gets over looked completely, and with the new zombie fad everyone wants to write about them. I like one zombie rp at a time, and I'd love to do either a Christian apocalypse type or a political apocalypse. I think those are interesting concepts to explore.

Ha ha maybe a wild west anarchist state bounty hunter roleplay lol. That sounds complicated....