Quote Originally Posted by xCityLights View Post
My turn too derp! xD I never knew that... xD *Feels un-Canadian* :P Must keep an eye out for it now!

For setting...I was thinking maybe USA, or Europe, Futuristic setting where crime does not happen much because of severe punishments. Maybe my character, she's being threatened because committing a crime such as rape is an automatic death sentence. And Neal, he is her long time friend and he gets assigned on my characters case and they realize they know each other? xD ((If we;re doing the cop one! :P)) That is all I have for now...
Ohhhh, futuristic sounds fun! I feel like all my futuristic roleplays aren't all the future-y. XD And I like the idea of her and Neal knowing one another.

Now is there a for who sets things up? I'm okay with doing it if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Color me interested.

-ponders-

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

I've gone and bolded my interests, maybe we can go from there? Of course you'll need to tell me if you're interested in return. ^_^ You can just poke through my Roleplay/Character tab. I've deleted the stuff I would never, ever do.

Agreed with the will-not-do.
Oh snap! I see haunted house on there. >3 I've been dying to do something with this theme. If not haunted house, something CLUE based. Trapped in a mansion where a murder took place. Everyone is a suspect, including yourself! The only way to know who really committed the crime is to piece clues together.

O.o Well that strayed a bit. But yeah, I'd be done for a haunted house.