Login to your account

Thread: Finally made it~

Lost at the moment, but I'll be sure to let you know where I am when I know.

Finally made it~

First off, this place is amazing! I love all the details and such you can add to role-plays and the system is great. I think I shall do just fine here ^^

Anyway, I'm not going to really post what I am interested in here because I have just gotten finished doing so in my profile. So, if anyone is really interested in learning more about me, I suggest you check it out there.

Other than that, Hello WTFRPG! You have another fan and member aboard.

now, if only I could figure out all the features....

Welcome to the site, KageShio~! How'd you find us? : ) If you have any specific questions ask away, it does take some getting used to.

Welcome to WTF! If you have any questions feel free to ask, everyone is real friendly and helpful.

You'll find that there is a lot of fantasy and action role plays here although horror is on the lower side but from what I've lurked out of the interest gathering board there are a few people out there who try to get a horror type role play going here.

The only way to become a high skill role player is to practice and keep at it, which since you joined here that's a step forward, lots of awesome role players are around this site.

Side Note: Love your occupation choice... how does one become a master of the drunken kung-fu on nights off?
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Greetings and Salutations!

It is amazing here! I was in as much shock and awe when I saw the features as you, it can be a bit overwhelming but you'd be surprised to realize how easy it is to put things together once you get going. O: Japanese is your native language. (Has to control self from being really excited.) AH! And you like horror games! We don't really have many horror games right now but the fact I know there is another fan out there I might take the time to finally put one together~ Anyhow... I'm done ranting! Have fun and I hope to see you around!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Arigatou gozaimasu. I am a member of Menewsha and am here because of the notice they gave all the role-players there a while back. I figured I would finally check it out.

As for questions, well you already answered the one I had so nothing further for the moment, thank you though.

Regarding horror games, ravenwaen is planning to open up a murder mystery type game soon. ^_^

Thank you for the suggestion ^^ I do love a good murder mystery, though I cannot say I have ever played in one. I will keep my eye out for it.

Welcome. I hope you'll have fun here!
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Glad you finally decided to check us out over here. :3 Welcome to Mene's cousin. If the guides aren't helping you out, please feel free to ask questions. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin