Hi... now that you are here... I'm wondering... why does it seem like so many of the rps are either based at a high school or something similar to it?

Yes I know I'm guilty of the high school setting role play but I was home schooled for my middle and high school years, so that's why I do them.

But why is it like always high school? Why not college or some setting like that? If ya think about it, college setting is basically a boarding school with more choices and such to role play as and have more interaction with others. Or even a town setting where people can just walk around on the streets or something like that.

It all seems like slice of life role plays to me even if there is fantasy in them and danger and all that fun stuff that makes role play so much fun aside from the writing part.

Ok I'm done rambling (or is it ranting?) now... I think I got all my thoughts out on this subject... I just hope I put it in the right spot. If not then.. I'm sure someone will hit me up with the right spot to put it.