Lot was walking back to the apartment. But not just by himself. No, Lot was walking back with Megan, probably--no, definitely the prettiest, nicest, smartest girl he'd ever had the good luck to work with. He tried to hide his constant glances at her, and the fact that his face was turning redder with each step he took beside her.

Remember what Jessi said. She said it's okay. Ask her, man! Ask her, before someone else does!

"Uhh, Megan? I... I was wondering... I mean, I wanted to ask you if..."

Why was he stammering so much? Didn't Jessi say he should just ask? Why didn't he have more of a backbone around the girl he liked?

Raphi looked back at the creep standing behind the go-cart, and put more pressure on the gas pedal. "Wow, that could've been bad. Jessi, hasn't anyone ever told you about this part of La Villa? Why didn't you try the Golden Tiger Palace? It's closer to the apartment, it's in a safer area of town..." He stopped, looking down at her as he drove. "Sorry if I'm getting on your case, it's just... You make me worry sometimes. I know you're from a smaller town than this."

Lot noticed Leah standing outside of Zachariah's door, looking decidedly unhappy. That was a side of her that he almost never saw, and when he noticed the look in her eyes, he stopped stuttering and murmured to Megan, "I think something's up with Leah."

In a louder voice, he said, "Leah, are you okay?"

There was no trace of the painfully shy boy in him as he walked over to her; instead, there was a concerned young man wanting to help.

"Huh?" She jerked to attention. "Oh, Lot? Megan, you guys got here fast... Um, nothing's wrong, I was just going back to my room." She smiled at them before turning away. "I'm really tired, I think I'll skip the food and go to bed. Tell Jessi I'll pay for my share tomorrow, okay? Raphi can hold on to the keys to the go-cart for now, too... G'night."

Lot watched her leave before turning back to Megan. "It doesn't LOOK like nothing's wrong. What should we do? Do you think she and Zach were arguing again?" He paused. "But that never seemed to be a problem before."