"Then you have both chosen your paths. I hereby banish you both from this castle. If you, Megan, do not wish to return to your world, then do not expect to be sheltered in this one. If you, Raphial, still remain loyal to this girl, then do not expect to have my protection."

"My Lord, please, reconsider--"

"And CUT!" Leah yelled as the dark fog started to roll in from the machines. "Great job, guys... Man, that was intense." She grinned over at Jessi. "That was wicked, wasn't it, Jessi?"

Raphi let out a sigh and smiled over at the directors. "It's thanks to you two, really... This is actually one of my hardest roles. Since I've done work with Zach before too, I can say that he's not having an easy time of it either. Right, Zach?"

"Really?" Leah blinked. "He's such a natural though."

Zach was stretching and loosening the collar of his costume. "A compliment from the Terrible Munchkin? That's a first," he muttered.

"Hey, what was that? I can be nice when it's the truth... Besides, I only mentioned your talent, not your character," Leah added with a triumphant smirk.

Lot, sitting on the sidelines looking over his lines for when he came in later on in the roleplay, looked over at Jessi and rolled his eyes. He then proceeded to silently mimic Leah and Zach behind their backs.