My name is Jess, and I'm eighteen years old. I don't really feel like getting in depth of who I am with something like this. You'll get to know me later.
Oh, and I'm sorry but if you're under the age of seventeen, I don't really want to talk to you. I know I'm being ageist, and I was upset with statements like that when I was your age too, but I have my reasons.

To be honest, I haven't role played in almost a year, though I was and am pretty advanced. Just a little rusty.
I'm looking for experienced and mature people to roleplay with, and I don't really want to put up with bull. I also don't want to start something and then just have it drop off the face of the earth.

I can provide samples if you wish, though they'll be almost over a year old.

Typically, I play gay males, or characters who are transgendered. I just enjoy creating characters like this too much to really want to play a straight female or male. No, I'm not your typical straight girl playing gay guys. I'm pretty damned gay myself.

I don't do yaoi, that's not real. if you use the terms Seme and uke, or kawaii, I'll ignore you.

I don't really mind where we do the roleplay. Though I'm going to prefer private messages, email or maybe even doing it on Tumblr. I haven't tried that yet.

I like supernatural stuff, or anything with an interesting hook. Just suggest things to me, a part of me really doesn't know what I want to do because it's been so long.

I don't do fandoms.

Post here or shoot me a message.

Oh, and I have a job, so sometimes I might not be able to post for a few days, but I definitely have the free time to be dedicated. I'm not going to college until the spring, so my only commitment that takes away from my time right now is my job.