This is the story (aka novel) in progress that I'm writing based on my character Tigerkytti Eltiri. Currently it's a very slow work in progress, however I do plan on continuing with it.

Each chapter will be several thousand words, so just let me know if I should just use attachments instead of posting it directly as I will be doing now.

For those who might be interested to know; Tigerkytti was my very first RP character and well named her for my screen name since she embodied a lot of the qualities that I admire the most. If anyone would like to start up a rp with her even, let me know, I'd be glad to have her in an active rp again. Anyways, her race is that of a Nature Elf, a race that I designed myself. Feel free to ask if you have any questions about her, or her race.

Thanks to those who take the time to read it! And hope you enjoy.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

As they chased each other around the tree, the little girl and boy laughed, enjoying the beautiful shining sun and the fresh breeze flowing through the green leaves. They ran farther into the forest, darting in and out of the trunks, taking turns leading the way. Eventually they noticed that the sun was setting and began to make their way back to the village. Once they were near however they became aware of the silence, deep, dark silence in the trees around them. Both of them, worried, clung to each other as they got closer and closer to the village, and suddenly they heard a battle scream come from nearby, the gates to the village. The little girl, recognizing the voice as her mother’s ran ahead, the little boy running after her. Coming around the corner of the village wall to the front of the gates, the little girl was just in time to see her mother murdered, her dead body, sprawled across the ground. She looked around and saw her father slumped up against the wall of the gate, and through the gate there were others running to help, but it was too late for her parents. She screamed and ran to her mother’s side.

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up mommy!" tears ran down her face as she shook her mother's unconscious body. The little boy ran to her father to see if he was still alive and tears ran down his face as well. His best friend’s parents, good people he had known were dead. Reinforcements still had not arrived to the gate when the girl felt her mother’s life end, and crying bitterly she turned to look at who had killed her mother. He was standing there watching them for a moment. The man was dressed in a black robe that covered him from head to foot, making it impossible to see his face, and in his hands he held a bloody scythe that was not of their peoples make. A sinister laugh came out from beneath the hood as the man strolled towards her and her friend, his scythe dragging along the ground. Wherever the scythe touched the life was drained, killing any living thing. Although they were still only children they could feel the pain that the planet itself was in from this weapon as it was so close to them. Her friend was closer to her and as the man neared her, the little boy darted in front of her, trying to protect her. All the man did was hit the little boy with his fist, sending the child flying to the ground. The girl looked up frightened at the man, but as she saw her friend injured and her parents lying dead before her, she became angry. Then, the last straw that made her snap was she saw the man raise his scythe, about to strike her friend.

"Karvek, NO!" she screamed, and the man laughed as he raised the scythe above his head. Then the last thing she saw was her friend cowering before him and everything went black.

At the exact moment the girl passed out, and the other Guardians reached the gate, there was a blinding flash that stunned everyone. Everybody, including the black robed man looked to the girl once they could see again. The little boy forgotten by him, scurried away from him as best as he could. Once everyone's eyes cleared, they saw the daemoness that was floating above the girl’s unconscious body. The daemoness was fairly tall, and didn't seem to be floating from any visible means. She wore no clothing, but was covered in a slightly thick layer of dark blue fur, showing nothing that could be considered inappropriate. Her cheek bones seemed to jut out further than anyone the people there knew of, and the forearm bone went out further on her elbow. She had a long tail that had upraised bumps all the way from the back of her neck to the tip of her tail. On her hands she had three clawed digits, with a shorter one, opposing from the other two, and for her feet she didn't have any toes, just one clawed digit that had a large enough base for her to stand on, and a claw coming from what could only be described as her ankle. The only thing that the people gathered there didn't find odd was her pointed ears. Her hair was blue as well, as it hung down her back in a long braid, and when they looked to her eyes, all were shocked. The daemoness had nothing that could be described as a pupil; her 'eyeballs' were of the deepest midnight blue and seemed to peer deep into the soul of everyone that she looked at.

After looking calmly around at the people gathered around her, she finally focused her gaze upon the man and smiled. A horrendous smile with razor sharp fangs that only her lush blue lips hid normally. She was a frightening sight to behold. For a moment, everyone seemed frozen in time, just staring at the daemoness, until finally the sobs of Karvek reached everyone's ears in the silence. He had made his way to his best friend’s unconscious body and was crying, afraid for her. His sobs having spurred the action of the Guardians they raised their weapons and one even dared to throw a spear at the daemoness. Without even a look or any sign of having noticed that he had lobbed the spear at her, a field of sorts surrounded her and deflected the spear. She whipped around, her braid flying so fast that it made a snapping sound, so she faced the Guardians.