Login to your account

Thread: Any Interest in these Ideas?

Question Any Interest in these Ideas?

Idea's for role plays... lets see if any take or spark something or anything. Please note that suggestions and such for these are very much welcomed. I'm just putting the outlines of the ideas since that is pretty much all I have at the moment, unless I find the plot on my computer that I had back when I was without internet.

• Freebie Idea:

A school for the gods and goddess's, they would be young ones or even the children of gods and goddess's.

• It would have modern day stuff

• The type of god's and goddess's would be: Egyptian, Greek/Roman, and Celtic (maybe others but those would be the main)

• It wouldn't just be gods and goddess but alsotitans, nymphs, element spirits, and the rare creatures that the gods & goddess make.
      • Plus there would be humans and human Servants, Priest, Priestess.
        • The difference between a servant and a Priestess/Priest is that the Priestess/Priest can talk to the god that they serve under, although only the High Priestess/Priest can preform a bit of magic that their god gives them. Each God has a different high Priestess/Priest too. Servants are the ones that clean the temples and take out any old offerings that don't make their way to the god/goddess it was given too, plus they serve the Priestess & Priests.

• The gods and goddess would walk among the humans and the ones who go to school would have special classes that the humans couldn't have. But they would also have to keep humans from finding out about gods and goddess still being around.

• Freebie Idea:

Basically a world were vampires are pirates along with humans and nymphs... it'd mostly be based out at sea and such. The vampires wouldn't sparkle but could go out in the sun (like Being Human vampires) and still have all the senses of a vampire. I did have a plot for this but I lost it sometime when switching between laptops, computers, external hard drives.
    Last edited by BoredNeko19; 03-27-2012 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Changing Idea Three to make it understandable
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

removed the ideas
    Last edited by BoredNeko19; 03-27-2012 at 08:18 AM.

Idea Six and Seven

Freebie Idea:
    A world with dinosaurs and such.. kind of like Terra Nova, Jurassic Park, or Dinotopia. Main reason why I suggest this is because I haven't seen a role play with Dinosaurs in it on here and hey it'd be fun I think. Plus I also started watching Terra Nova and I watched Jurassic Park recently.
    Last edited by BoredNeko19; 03-27-2012 at 08:19 AM. Reason: spelling mistake fixed

Idea six and two are my favorite!
    "Something's got to stop the flow."
    -Jacob the Pathfinder

any idea on how to make them better or anything?