Login to your account

Thread: Introductions are in order.

Introductions are in order.

I'm quite pleased with the looks of this site, it seems to be quite promising.
    I was referred by a dear friend of mine, whom you may know as Schizophrenic, we had roleplayed together a few times before back on Gaia.

If anyone's curious as to the origin of my name, it's the nuclear powered giant robot from episode 7 of Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Back on Gaia I found myself playing original characters in pre-established settings of anime or video games which I enjoyed. My favorite was a relatively long lasting Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3/4 spin off in an original setting.

I like modern day and science fiction settings, and steampunk as well.
    I'm always willing for something Persona or Devil Survivor based, have always wanted to do one based on the A Certain Magical Index/Scientific Railgun universe or a Tiger & Bunny superhero reality show type plot.

I feel like I will genuinely enjoy my time here, though I may just stalk Schizo's posts for a bit before I work up the courage to start interacting with all you intimidating new people. ^^;;

Welcome, Jet Alone! Any friend of Schiz's is a friend of...well...is a potential target for me. >: D I'm sure you'll settle in nicely, don't be afraid to jump in!

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here!
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

D'aw look who crept out of the shadows! Huzzah~!

You and I are going to be working on a Tiger & Bunny theme for fun as soon as we can put our heads together and get it going. (When you aren't swamped with work. :B ) But anyway, glad to see you've finally poked your nose out... you'll be one of the family in no time. That sounded cultish~~~
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Welcomes! Don't be afraid to join us all^^ For the most part everyone here is CRAZY!.............. urm... I meant to say nice^^ Yes, mostly everyone is nice... I didn't mean crazy, really.... Haha... XD
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Agree with all the above people. Everyone here is great, and most of the roleplays really have substance. Also, even though there aren't a whole lot of people on here, the 1x1 pool is great. I've roleplayed with all of the people who've posted on this intro post and have a 1x1 going on with Kytti, Schizo, and Eden. Its very easy to find a good roleplay here and the site has a very roleplay friendly interface. The full form roleplay setups are really cool . I hope you jump in soon and I hope to roleplay with ya soon.

Welcome to WTF RPG! Don't be intimidated! Sharkcats like me have jagged fangs, but only for trolls and spambots. ^www^

I hope that when you've stalked around the site like a ninja you find it even more to your liking, meet some new people as well as have a great game with your friend, and have a blast. :3

If Schizo can't answer a question you have/resolve an issue you're having, don't be shy about asking. :3 I'm genuinely happy to help. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Thank you all for your kind greetings! I'm glad you're all so nice.
    I'll probably be RPing in no time flat, all these crazy features are really cool looking.
    I'll be sure to have a blast.