Figured i should start a 1x1 search so i can expand my horizons. So here it is;

Guidelines

I usually never honestly develop a premade plot but rather just write and go with the tides. Keeps everyone guessing and on there feet, but i am not against working something out. I just prefer not to know everything before it happens, leaves little to my imagination.

I rarely have ever had a character fall in love as i am not the best at writing those scenes, but never say never. I can always try.

I rarely play females. As it can be a bit awkward and well, no one wants that.

Fandoms will not happen. Unless under special circumstances. I am playing a current full featured with AceofMana about Flycoren, but it not something i would call a fandom. And if i were to play a fandom, it'd still be a original character, no canons.

Posting

I try to post about four or five times a week, numerous times a night but sometimes that just doesnt work. I do have a job and of course that is my first priority.

Posting length can vary, but the minimal is about three paragraphs. I'd appreciate the same at least, otherwise lets not waste each others time.

Preferences

Fantasy
Modern
Science Fiction

I dont have much experience else where, but then again i am always willing to try. So let me know if you prefer something else and ill try to work with it.

Lets not have two dimensional characters, cause ill become bored and well i'll have to say goodbye to that. People aren't one sided, we have emotions other than happy or sad, so lets try to make this realistic.

What i wont do

Yaoi or yuri so dont ask cause its not going to happen. I am a firm believer in straight relationships if they happen.
Death scenes
Fandoms
Premade characters
Instant love scenes

If there is something i haven't covered and you are curious, let me know. I dont always check the forums so private messaging is a better idea.

My rps is limited, so i have all rights to deny someone alright. Its not to be rude, but i dont think it is fair to waste both of our times if i cant post to you.