Login to your account

Thread: An Unimaginatively Titled 1x1 Search (closed)

An Unimaginatively Titled 1x1 Search (closed)

No longer looking for now, but you can still PM me if you really want to. :3

Well, I'm finally opening my 1x1 search thread.

I'll try to be as brief as possible, until think up of a better way to style my little thread:

Basics:

* I like to play romance, generally, but that does not exclude having an actual plot in the game too. I don't much like PWPs. :P

* I play "yaoi"/slash styled only. (meaning I want two guys aas main characters). Maybe I'll stick a girl in on some RP as extra character or can also put up with them if they're not played annoyingly, but I rarely actively play them and don't play het, becauseeee I'm traumatized.

* I do mean seme/uke when I say yaoi; but I can also do characters that like to start things up or the like, it all depends. (If you're wondering, I usually play uke because I feel I'm horrible at anything else).

* I don't mind doing more adult stuff, and I don't mind completely skipping adult stuff if you're not into it. That's anything from sex, to gore, to etc, so long as we talk it out first.

* I don't like "fall in love at first sight"; I like relationships to build.

* I don't like to force relationships. I'm sorry but when characters don't click they just don't click.

Also, I DO OCS ONLY. No fandom characters (but may accept fandom setting, depending).

What I like:

* Yaoi, as previously stated
    * Fantasy characters (nagas, mermen, etc)
    * Happy endings <-very important to me. We can have angst, but I like my endings happy please.
    * Realistic, kinda complex characters (as I'm trying to better myself with them, too)

What I don't:

* Furry (sorry, not my thing- kemonomimi I have no troubles with, or something that changes back and forth from animal to human, or fantasy half-this half-that characters as stated above, but that's about it)
    * Deaths D': (unless you're reviving them lol)
    * Extreme angst.
    * Characters that get raped (or beaten) every two steps they take.
    * Purple prose.

Post Length:

I don't care.
    Seriously, so long as you give me something to work with, you can write one sentence or five pages, I don't care, and I expect you won't care either.
    I will try for at least a small paragraph each time, but I make no promises on writing more or less. :P

Timeframe:

I don't want to be nagged for a reply, and I won't nag you for a reply either.
    I will try to reply fast. Chances are the first days I will reply faster than later in the game, but honestly, I'm looking for easy-going, lighthearted stuff that won't take a lot out of me and I won't have to be worrying about every single hour of the day.
    I'm looking for a distraction, not a duty or a chore.

Sure, if I haven't replied in a month or so feel free to shoot me a PM- I might have forgotten or not gotten a response notification or something. But please please please don't nag me about posting. I'll post when I feel inspired, and I expect you do the same and don't force yourself to write when you're not up to it.

Settings:

I'm not limited to them, but these are some of the things I like playing. Feel free to suggest things not on this list too.
    Listed in no particular order:

* Horror
    * Romance
    * Mystery and Suspense
    * Any kind of Fantasy (urban, dark, etc)
    * Modern
    * Historical (if you don't mind historical inaccuracies XD)
    * All kinds of Punks (steampunk, cyberpunk, etc)
    * Futuristic (and/or Sci-Fi, but I'm not techie)
    * Modern (regular, everyday stufff- work, school, etc)

I might fix up this thread at a later time, this is just a quick list.
    Last edited by Tahiel; 11-23-2011 at 04:53 PM.

(ooc)

What's seme/uke?
    Besides that I think this thread looks promising.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"