So I'm bored.. hugely and about to pass out but talking to a friend and not wanting to go to bed just yet despite it being 2:19AM. So I decided to post up some of the sigs I've made for my characters and maybe show off my cat and rabbits. Yes I know I have another thread up in here but that's for this site to use so I won't spam it with other pictures.

first up is sigs that I normally use on forms with anime pictures that look a bit like me in real life.

These are a few sigs I made for my characters that I use on forms.. some are here even.
  • - pretty much the only thing not mine in this photo is the guy/person in here. The cat is my Tinkerbell and the rabbit is my Mr. Hopity

• - person is a random models that fit the character

• - the anime version of the character above this one.

• - this character is a hyper active bunny girl who doesn't ever run out of energy.

• - my cute little four year old vampire boy... isn't he so cute?

• - this is Crina's mother.. she is a party girl who likes to sleep around. Oh did I forget to say that my Thompsons are all dragons?

ok now to spam to links of my beautiful babies.
Mr.Hopity
Tinkerbell she is fatter now... bigger... but I don't have any recent pictures of her.
Maka Reaper
A pretty Sunset/Clouds
Black and Blue Butterfly I used this picture for one of the donations I did to the site.
Daffodil Flower

yea I don't draw but I take some awesome pictures. Although I do have a nice bamboo tablet that I have yet to figure out how to use and drawing books that I need to look into to see if they'll help any with drawing on the computer and figure out if I can use photoshop elements for what I want to do.

eh time for me to pass out as its now 3:03am for me.