Login to your account

Thread: "It was one of the best RP moments, ever..." (Awesome RP stories sharing.)

"It was one of the best RP moments, ever..." (Awesome RP stories sharing.)

Whether it's a table-top rpg, LARP, chat, IM, forum, or some alternate form of roleplaying, there's usually at least one awesome (hilarious, terrifying, etc) moment in the game that you'll remember months or years later. It was just that good. (Or, alternately, that bad. )

Why don't you share some of those moments with everyone? I love hearing those sorts of stories and most people love telling them. :3

They can include awesomeness in OOC too. For example:

I was sitting in on my friend's Scion game the other day. Apparently the group has this habit of breaking into song if something in-game provokes them to. Two of the characters seemed to have some sort of power (I didn't hear what it was, if it were mentioned) that allowed them to glow/shine/produce light in some way, so one of those two players broke into what I believe was "Walking on Sunshine" - not just OOC but also apparently IC, much to the dismay of the third character in the scene (and amusement of everyone else, including the player of the third character.)

A comment was made OOC about other songs that could be sung. IC, the singing player said that it could be worse, they could sing "Zippity Doo Da" ("...plenty of sunshine, headed my way"; etc).

The third character (a very big badass kind of guy) turned over to the singing character, totally deadpan and said, "You could. And I have a very big gun. :|"

This prompted hoots and clapping from most of the other players, just because the line was delivered with such perfect timing/delivery. :3

It was awesome.

Now you!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

I had this funny RP moment in this server called Red County Roleplay in which I had met someone who had basically fought with my character Adam Brinks...I believe...and we had drove to a local bar in the roleplay to go inside and get drunk. The funny part is that we both watch Youtube and we both know all the hilarious stuff that comes out of it so we went in and drink a couple beers. It's GTA after all and we had animations and the effect of it so we while being intoxicated also did some drugs which if you know what happens when you mix both then a even bigger experience happens.

So he went back to his vehicle and we both got inside and this is where it got funny. We both started acting like we were hallucinating and I said "Look! Chocolate Rain!" In a reference to you know...Tay Zonday and we were both laughing so hard IRL then I went onto mention seeing a double rainbow which broke us into even more laughter and the cops just patrolled by without even stopping us even though the bar is literally a block away from the PD where officers spawn to either go on patrol or generally just respond to a call.

It is an amusing moment as I generally get a ban or a kick for being a random fool. They're not serious bans though. The admins loved me even if I did screw around while RPing...

On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.
    I was LARPing with my friends as Black Butler characters and the Ciel in our group ordered Sebastian (me) to sing. While singing, the ace bandage that held my chest in had undone and then it all went downhill from there. After a trip to the bathroom and a couple of adjustments, we were back in character- but here in our part of the US, its unpredictable as to when it will rain.
    So, it rained.
    And Ciel ordered me to dance in the rain with him (her) and our camera woman (though miserable because of her just recently straightened hair was frizzing and that she hated rain) got some good pictures before slipping and breaking the camera.

But the best part was the fact that we had some pictures saved. It was awesome, seeing as I got dangerously close to our Ciel to the point where her boyfriend was freaking out that I was going to kiss her. I love freaking out her boyfriend, so I kissed her on the cheek and let him spazz. I love messing with him...

SO!
    That was the greatest LARP for me.

Bear groping Charles ass two grown men at each other. Nuff said, it's amazing. One of many awesome moments!