Whether it's a table-top rpg, LARP, chat, IM, forum, or some alternate form of roleplaying, there's usually at least one awesome (hilarious, terrifying, etc) moment in the game that you'll remember months or years later. It was just that good. (Or, alternately, that bad. )

Why don't you share some of those moments with everyone? I love hearing those sorts of stories and most people love telling them. :3

They can include awesomeness in OOC too. For example:

I was sitting in on my friend's Scion game the other day. Apparently the group has this habit of breaking into song if something in-game provokes them to. Two of the characters seemed to have some sort of power (I didn't hear what it was, if it were mentioned) that allowed them to glow/shine/produce light in some way, so one of those two players broke into what I believe was "Walking on Sunshine" - not just OOC but also apparently IC, much to the dismay of the third character in the scene (and amusement of everyone else, including the player of the third character.)

A comment was made OOC about other songs that could be sung. IC, the singing player said that it could be worse, they could sing "Zippity Doo Da" ("...plenty of sunshine, headed my way"; etc).

The third character (a very big badass kind of guy) turned over to the singing character, totally deadpan and said, "You could. And I have a very big gun. :|"

This prompted hoots and clapping from most of the other players, just because the line was delivered with such perfect timing/delivery. :3

It was awesome.

Now you!