Login to your account

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: OOC : Ardent Art Thread

D'OH

So sorry, I even went and looked for her eye color and somehow I missed it /facepalms

Are you sure? It'd be really really really really really easy for me to change the color to black. xD

Hmm. I think I like the brown, the black may be too dark to show any highlight. But I leave it up to you. I like it the way it is. I am especially fond of the turquoise highlights.

Hmm...I'll leave it as is for now then.

Glad you like the turquoise, I was worried you'd go "wtf" at them. I couldn't think of anything specific but I wanted teal beads so I just did dots everywhere. xD

I still need to update the group picture, but my hands are exhausted. I'll likely do so next weekend.

I'll likely be editing the group portrait with the addition of Thana next weekend, provided my hands aren't broken by that point from swinging Wiis around.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Dorian Raker's Avatar
    Have I mentioned I love you lately? Just realized that Fort's got his "I'm getting to old for this bullshit" eyebrows going on in the group shot...

His right (well, left) eye got all funky but I'm sure it'll get all screwy at some point. Probably from his left eye and his right eye disagreeing on whether or not they can bear watching the ship anymore.

Glad you like. xD

Though, I did realize belatedly he's not tall. Not sure why I imagine him being so lanky. D'oh. Maybe I'll move him down in the image when I edit Thana in.

He's not short either. 5'11 or thereabouts. And his build is pretty lanky. But he's not taller than Cain, so yeah.

He's still better than the more than a little feminine rendition that was the previous attempt at a group shot...the scarf killed me.

Yeah, that artist made him look a little....fashionable. xD Well, I guess Fort is fashionable, but not fashionable.

-snickers-

Still, I went and made him the tallest in the group. I guess something about him seems like he should be above it all.

He's the Captain. Ten feet tall, indestructable, and never, ever wrong.

-editorial laugh-