Login to your account

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Dead God - 1 OPEN SLOT

We need "oh god yes" picture man. The first male that joins, MAKE HIM USE THAT PICTURE. lol

And yeah, I love yours, I'll probably use yours as the icon and the 1st one as the full body. Yours has a beautiful face, but I love the ferocity of the first one. The third one I like the outfit, but eh, doesn't suit the character I'm thinking of.

Also I think I'll make her Kerrian, I like the Kerrians. Perhaps an Innate? I am unsure.

Actually, I'd have to say no to Innate unless they're taking up an Innate slot (Oracle, Companion). The Scholar does magic but it's from reading old Wizard books and not at all similar.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Rialla's Avatar
    ROFL! That storm trooper is total WIN. xDDDD

That is so true lol so, I think I'll just use the one you found Eden, since it fits his age better lol I'll just crop it to cover up his nekkidness >.>;

I apologize big time, I only just noticed the section on magic and rolls is missing. Really sorry!

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rialla View Post
    ROFL! That storm trooper is total WIN. xDDDD

That is so true lol so, I think I'll just use the one you found Eden, since it fits his age better lol I'll just crop it to cover up his nekkidness >.>;
    why would you do that

Because I am a good kid >.> /coughEdenisbadcough

Sorry about that. ._. Added the Magic section in. Looks like the dice section was already in there. Really, really sorry.

And yus, I am bad.

Actually thats a relief, I didn't really want to play an Innate lol, I'm not very good at playing magic wielders, I never know what to have them do ha ha. I jsut thought Kerrians in the city would be innates. I suppose its time to make a profile.

They're more likely to be, yeah, but there aren't many Kerrians in the city anyway. It'd cause a whole host of other problems, anyways, since Innates = cult servants here.

I can't wait.

If you need any help with it, or clarification, just let me know! You can always go back and edit.

Could I possibly reserve being The Achiever? Since I see some spots already reserved... I'm still thinking about my character x]
    This RPG seems great since it's so detailed. :]

Rawr I suppose I need to quit being a bum. Now to find a name.

Also, feel special. This is the first time I've made a totally new character in forever. Normally I adapt lolz

Sure, I'll reserve that for you. Please note that this RP will tend towards http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...log&charid=711 this length[/url]. There aren't any length requirements but I may ask for samples or something just to ensure that you can do longer if the case warrants it. I only mention this since I don't really have any forum posts of yours to go off of yet.

Eden question- What culture do Kerrian names tend to sound like again?'

Also I have no use for this atm but I LOVE this pic.

Click Me.

That is indeed an awesome picture.

Kerrians tend to resemble Hispanic/South Americans physically and culturally, with a little bit of African mixed in. However Kerria is a BIG place, so any New World group you'd like to reference is fine. That doesn't include Pacific Islanders, though. Anyway, that's the range for you. Also keep in mind Tyrisian cultural imperialism--Tyrisian (English) names are just as common as "traditional" ones. Kerrians are also just as likely to come from ex-slave families in Tyrisia as they are to come straight from Kerria.

Hope that helps.

Yes, there are reasons behind the madness. I swear. xD

Thank you. I'm thinking Lyseria.

Anyways, yeah, if I ever do a western roleplay (Hmm do you think people would join that if I made one?) I'm using that pic.

Lyseria's a lovely name!

I probably wouldn't, I'm not really a fan of actual Westerns, I just like games that evoke the feel. xD Plus I went and put more than enough on my plate, RP-wise...

Suits her. Now for a last name. I hate coming up with last names lol.

And yeah, I probably have too. I just love the feel of westerns and have never had a good one. Really I just love the pic ha ha

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Lyseria has been added

Whoohoo! I'll try to look it over and approve it before we head out. We're going to a nerd bar. xD

Nerd Bar? Nice. Sorry if her bio is a little bare, I only just made her so her history is not yet set in stone. I'll update it once I think more of her.

Also, on an Ardent tangent- Randersvayne is about to board the boat lol

It's fine, I don't mind short bios as long as the basics are covered.

I just wanted to say that the RPGs you make Eden are quite amazing! Lots of thought has gone into this one as well as the Ardent one. However, I won't join. The post length is rather intimidating. I can make 1-2 short ( around 5 lines in each) paragraphs. The writing length I've seen in Ardent is quite long. :/ I'm not good enough for that yet.

Btw my anti-virus flagged the picture a91nicole posted. Just so you know. I read the details and apparently that section of PhotoBucket had been having 1 virus. (with section I mean the number & characters that begins the url, e.g. http://i801.photobucket.com/number/user/album/sub-album/image.fileformat ) So it isn't dangerous, unless it's a specific user album/image you try to see that has got infected.

Quote Originally Posted by a91nicole View Post
    Thank you. I'm thinking Lyseria.

Anyways, yeah, if I ever do a western roleplay (Hmm do you think people would join that if I made one?) I'm using that pic.
    Western? As in the Wild West? I'm mildly interested in that genre. I've seen Alias Smith & Jones, got some Wild West stories and a Wild West movie.

Or Western as in Indians, King Arthur & Merlin, pirates? I'm a bit confused. I only know that Western are stories from the Western world while Eastern stories are more like Japan or China...
    Last edited by Brook V; 08-07-2011 at 02:03 PM.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

@Brook Thank you, Brook, that's very kind of you. : ) Dead God isn't quite as geared towards "give every post your best and make it memorable" as Ardent is, so long as you're giving folks enough to work from the length doesn't matter as much. I'd still encourage you to push yourself a little, but length =/= quality in my eyes. : ) Thank you very much for the warning about the virus thing, Brook! By the way, you don't need to credit me in your signature. ^^

@a91 ^ If you wish I could host the picture myself.

@everyone Three slots are currently taken for the rebels, one slot taken for the followers with one spot reserved for them as well. I am thinking of making my rule that we need a generally close number and a leader for each side before we begin. The reason being that, one, I don't want to unbalance the game, two, without a leader you're liable to wander around without purpose. However if players feel they're fine beginning play with the leader not yet decided (ICly, of course, they're there) I'm fine with that.

Thoughts? Opinions?

I don't mind waiting for a leader since, personally, I'll have no clue what to do lol

Yeah, this game is a lot less guided than Ardent, so it needs IC leadership a lot more. If worst comes to worst I can GM the leaders, though.

I don't mind playing a second character if need be~

People are free to play more than one character so long as it's somewhat evenly spread across the teams. Though team leaders are a bit of an extra responsibility so I'd take that into account. ^_^;

I don't know if I could do a leader spot though lol I'm not very good at leading xD

Yeah I think I would personally have a little trouble with it. Though it's not so much a lead-into-battle as direct people to what their goals are. But you were in the last game so you saw. xD

Oh man. . .Nyaera is oldddd lol she's 31 now xDD

Oh my!

Well, that just means she's experienced. ;D

Though I'm curious to see how that affects her! Didn't she already have hang-ups about her age? xD

Hang-ups? O.oa