Login to your account

Thread: Greetings WTFRPG Forum

Greetings WTFRPG Forum

Hey I am ChaosLegion and i was actually referred here from AceofMana. Its been hard to find a half decent site that allows a person to use there creative skills to rp efficiently.

So far this place is seriously the top of the game for rp and the best site i have seen for it. I cant wait to get down to serious rping.

Welcome to WTF, Chaos!

Thanks Eden.

You'll find that the admins here are pretty approachable and open to suggestions about improving the site.

Welcome Welcome Welcome, ChaosLegion!!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the site! From what I can tell it looks like you are going to stay a while... ;D And I do agree that this is one of the most advanced roleplaying websites that is available right now. Have fun checking out all the features... that was my favorite part! Heck... I still realize new things about this place every day and new awesome updates have been happening to make this place even better.

Anywho... what is your roleplaying preference, if you don't mind me being nosy?
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I know what you mean Chaos, its impossible to find good roleplay anymore. This site is great I'm going in with schizophrenic and curious about what you enjoy doing?

Enjoy doing? If you are inquiring on what genre i like to handle i am usually a fantasy type. But i have done a few games with Science Fiction and Modern. Other than that i generally don't rp much else. But i could always try, though it would most likely fail terribly.

Very nice, lucky enough for you our list of games in the fantasy genre is long so you'll have plenty to choose from!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

heh thats always a good thing; but yeah i have seen what you mean. Decided better jump into a familiar territory just to ween myself into the ropes here. Hopefully can find a couple good rp partners as well.

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here. It's a great site!
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

WELCOME!!! >.< i like to give loud welcomes. i hope we can be friends and look forward to (hopefully) roleplaying with yo in the future.
    I'm such a ditz.

Sorry for giving you such a belated "welcome and hello"! I'm currently on vacation, so I'm a bit behind. xD Usually I'm much more on the ball.

I'm glad your first look around has been very positive and you like what we've got to offer. :3 Hopefully you won't have too much trouble getting around, but if you do, feel free to ask! If the users don't get by first with the answer, I should be along in a day or so. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by kisa974 View Post
    WELCOME!!! >.< i like to give loud welcomes. i hope we can be friends and look forward to (hopefully) roleplaying with yo in the future.
    Loud welcomes are always the best. Lets you know from far distances that you are welcomed heh.

It'll be neat to rp more in the future and ill absolutely keep you in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
    Sorry for giving you such a belated "welcome and hello"! I'm currently on vacation, so I'm a bit behind. xD Usually I'm much more on the ball.

I'm glad your first look around has been very positive and you like what we've got to offer. :3 Hopefully you won't have too much trouble getting around, but if you do, feel free to ask! If the users don't get by first with the answer, I should be along in a day or so. :3
    Hey no worries, the fact that you welcomed me anyways while you were on vacation is more than anything. But yeah ive got this site pretty much figured out. Enjoying the full feature and rping with the few i am in.

Thanks for the greetings.

Haha. :3 I'm kind of addicted to the site. I'm really enjoying the quality of people it's attracting (and keeping around) and I enjoy meeting the new people. :3 I've been doing my best to sneak time online during my trip. And it helps a lot that the friend I'm staying with also is mildly addicted to the internet, so when she gets on her desktop or is playing a video game, I'm offered the laptop. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin