Login to your account

Thread: Allison's (a91nicole) 1x1 Search

Allison's (a91nicole) 1x1 Search

Hi guys! So I love rping in the groups on here, but it takes a lot of active rps for me to feel like I have enough to rp. (its one of my favorite things to do, so I love to do it as much as I can)

-I am very active, that does not mean I won't do a slower paced roleplay. All that means is that you can count on me to post often. I'd love a very active partner as well, but I understand having things to do outside of rping. I have a job myself and have days where I can't post constantly.

-I don't mind adult content, but I only really want it if it adds to the rp, I don't want it to be the rp.

-I love dark and light hearted roleplays

-Play mostly females

-I will give you an average of 1-3 paragraphs per post. As long as you give me enough to continue the storyline and keep it interesting, I'm not gonna get onto you about length

Stuff I do:

- Modern Fantasy (hidden or known)
    - Westerns ( I never get enough of these)
    -Medieval Fantasy (European Medieval or Asian Feudal)
    -Victorian, Fantasy or Normal
    -Pirates (also very fun for me)
    -Apocalypse

Fandoms I Like:

Note: When I say fandom I mean usually mean using original characters, not canon, but certain canons I can/will play

- KINGDOM HEARTS (one of my favorite things ever)
    - Harry Potter
    - Blue Bloods Series (Books not show)
    - Game of Thrones (never rped this but I'd give it a shot)
    - Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices

Also open to suggestion, Private message or reply here. Hope to hear from you soon

I feel the same, I need a LOT on my plate because RP's never go fast enough for me.

I'd be really only interested in doing a 1x1 in either Carmine or Ardent, I've never done a 1x1 before so I'd rather do it in a setting I'm already comfortable with. Carmine's sci-fi with room for players to make up their own settings, Ardent's steampunkish fantasy. However for Ardent I'd want to do the RP outside of the group RP. If you're interested in either I could toss out some ideas.

I actually just read all the info you posted for Ardent and the world interests me greatly. I am not sure about joining the group RP though, as I do not know where the characters I normally play would fit in (I'm one of those lazy rpers that seldom makes totally new characters, I generally alter an old one to fit the world because I know my older characters well.) I'd love to talk to you more about Ardent, both as a one on one and as perhaps joining the group.

Carmine could be interesting too, I'm reading up on that group as well. I like how you play in these epic large scale worlds, thats really cool.
    Last edited by a91nicole; 08-02-2011 at 10:20 PM.

Cool that it interests you.

That's what I mean, we could do a 1x1 within that game and not be part of the group. I can think of a few situations where that could work out but I'd need to speak privately about it (plot spoilers for the group and all).

then send me a PM and we are good

Jaunty Journeyman MoonKissedFlower's Avatar
    Rawr I wanna do an rp with you.... But I'm so tired of playing dudes xDDD
    [IMG][/IMG]
    "If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there."

OH HAI GUYS!

I'm back looking for some one on ones, my main rps whom I loved dearly seemed to have died down with the school year (Hopefully some of them will be resurrected)

I'm still open to the same genres I was before, I write more now though- generally two paragraphs is the minimum I will give you, but as long as you give me something to respond too, I don't have a minimum requirement.

I'm open to adult and non adult

One on one's and small groups so if anyones recruiting I'm willing to take a look to.

I'm literate- meaning I spell correctly and don't use chat speak. I expect the same out of you, though typos are obviously completely understandable.

Contact me here or private message (though I must say I respond faster to private message)

I know there's a lotta new people here since I posted this thread so I'm looking forward to hearing from you

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

FUN FACT: I'm HIGHLY suggestible roleplay wise right now. SO cravings? Bring em here, we'll see

Also crack rps for the win. Meaning totally ridiculous silly and indulgent. Like a break from srs bsnss roleplaying
    Last edited by a91nicole; 12-03-2011 at 02:22 AM.

Nameless NPC
    I'm interested in rping with you if you like. I can do either guys or girls, doesn't matter to me. For the rping story, I will do either any kind of fantasy, apocolypse, Harry Potter, and the Mortal Instruments.

I have been thinking about starting a 1x1 with a Western theme (the spaghetti western kind, not the serious historically accurate kind...though I can go either way). Like you, I am pretty easy going- no minimum requirement, adult/non-adult. In general I am an easy going person.