Login to your account

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC : Ardent

Have I mentioned that it's really good to have you back? :P

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

I'm broke too, we just have two incomes and super cheap pizza nearby.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Dorian Raker's Avatar
    D'awwwww.

Working on Cain's profile as I speak...type...use my words. Found a lovely picture that I think demonstrates the age change well. Still have his original kicking around though if I need/am able to change it.

I dug through the guild's old threads and found Ardent. Been reading through the old posts to refresh Cain's character. I have realized now more than ever that he was AWFUL! Seriously. It would be difficult not to kneecap the guy.

I keep getting more and more excited about this lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolloposa View Post
    Working on Cain's profile as I speak...type...use my words. Found a lovely picture that I think demonstrates the age change well. Still have his original kicking around though if I need/am able to change it.

I dug through the guild's old threads and found Ardent. Been reading through the old posts to refresh Cain's character. I have realized now more than ever that he was AWFUL! Seriously. It would be difficult not to kneecap the guy.
    Oooh, share the photo with us?

Hehe, I quite enjoyed re-reading the game. So. Many. Posts. o_o; I mean, I skipped a lot, but still. Cain gave me the vast majority of my chuckles, I assure you.

Well, hell, I guess you know where Cas is at, now. Just imagine that for everyone but the captain.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by a91nicole View Post
    I keep getting more and more excited about this lol.

-happy-

-excited, too-

Humble Farmer With a Sword Dorian Raker's Avatar
    Captain loves his kids. Even so, he sometimes wishes that he could backhand the dumbass out of each and every one of you...

Yep, even (especially) ol' Aerodar.
    Last edited by Dorian Raker; 08-05-2011 at 06:21 AM. Reason: for emphasis.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Raker View Post
    Captain loves his kids. Even so, he sometimes wishes that he could backhand the dumbass out of each and every one of you...

Yep, even (especially) ol' Aerodar.
    Cas would like to volunteer for Aerodar-backhanding duties, cap'n.

Haha, reading through the dinner scene again made me wish Fort had backhanded the lot.

And here's the picture. Don't mind the hat... xxx

Cas dresses up as a masked marauder and does terribly naughty things to Cain when nobody's looking.

-cape swish-

Escape out the window, Cas!

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Since everyone's doing updated, older portraits, maybe I should too. Then again, elves don't really age much...

Yeah, the humans have to compensate for their short lifespans XD

Cain's approaching middle age now! Or at least that's how he sees it. I expect plenty of old man jokes from you. I also expect him to take full advantage of this to continually push his work on the other aeronaut.

Cain in his prime was a risk, Cain in his old age is...is...just scary.

O my holy maiden, I have just experienced one of the greatest things in the world of online forum writing. I just refreshed a page that wasn't saved and it didn't delete anything on it.

I'm waiting for the heavens to open up and bestow my computer with angelic choirs for this momentous occasion.

How about fireworks, courtesy of Fort Rock?

That's just as good! Soooooo happy. This site is phenomenal.

oh my god there is a cain bio oh my god nerdgasm

Yes, I just fixed his synopsis. Which I forgot existed.

-foam mouthed rolling about-

-joins the rolling-

I'm so excited now!

I like the picture for Cain, even though I know nothing about him lol. He sounds like a party. Probably get along with Alcy.

I think they have the possibility of being the best of friends. Or, at the very least, prank buddies. Especially since she's in a region Cain can't really pull a seniority card in.

Yeah, she's got that personality. Bumbling around messing with everyone. Yay for comic relief!

I'm gonna head to bed, way too late to be staying up! Night all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolloposa View Post
    Haha, reading through the dinner scene again made me wish Fort had backhanded the lot.

And here's the picture. Don't mind the hat... xxx
    ... My anti-virus program blocked that site! I'm confused. O.o
    It said that this site [hidden] contains a downloader virus which harms an unprotected computer. Looking at the url it does not look to be from your album though. Still scary anyway. :/ This older photo... it's in the character profile, right? In that case I've seen it.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

That's really odd, probably a false flag.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Hey, everyone!

We are waiting on but one character sheet, I am considering starting the RP now since it will take some time before we take off. I'll talk to the player in question and see what they think.

Also important: I'm considering flagging Ardent as Adult for potential violence/Cain's naughty dreams/etc that may occur. The site does not allow any content about PG-13 on non-Adult games, even in locked and hidden rooms. All of the players are already in the adult access group.

However, despite possibly flagging the game as "adult", I would set down a strict rule about explicitness, etc. I want to give players/myself as GM the freedom in case a lot of violence/adult themes come up, but I'm not sure we'll really need it and I don't want players thinking this gives them free reign to not treat the RP seriously and act accordingly.

Thoughts?

I think if you really want the freedom of being able to not worry about possibly going over the line... it would be a good idea to up the rating. But I'd suggest a disclaimer including a lot of what you just said so members don't get the wrong idea.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Yeah, really, that's my biggest worry. I pretty much don't want things going further than they did in the first game.

So far, all Adult games have speculations and guidelines depending on preference and game type so I'm sure if the rating was changed to Adult... members would follow the rules you give.

Yeah, put that in the rules and tell players that if it looks like they aren't taking it seriously they will get a warning, banned, etc. I think its a good idea, Adult ratings just help you err on the side of safety. Also it seems to me like the players here are mature individuals who care about the roleplay, they won't ruin it.

Yeah, I don't mind adult stuff at all so long as it's actually relevant to the roleplay. I'll have to make that specific distinction. Thank you guys for the feedback!

What do you two think about starting now and getting the introductions all worked out while we wait for the last player? I'd want the captain to make the first post, though.

Oh a91 and her indirect but most appreciated compliments~ ;D

And I would love to get started today! As you said before, it's not like we will be rushing right into take off and introductions usually take a little time. Vote yay from Schizo!