Login to your account

Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1688

Thread: OOC : Ardent

Excellent, I will have a post done today. I will probably just go through all my games and post something.

I am ready to press on when everyone else is ready, but I will try to get something in before then- probably this afternoon after I take my little guy to get his portrait done. (My mother wants us to get pictures done of him once a month and since she paid for a photo membership, we're taking him.)

Hey all~

-collapses-

All the typing at work is leaving my hands in quite a bit of pain. :x Yikes. Working till 10 tomorrow and friday most likely. Chances are I won't be making any posts those two days. So I'll try to catch up now.

Love the siggie Utopia~!

Humble Farmer With a Sword Dorian Raker's Avatar
    S'alright, E. Don't expect that glaring at code is conducive to staying awake. Adrenalin keeps you going when you should, by all rights be dead to the world. And, while videogames often get my blood pumping, it lacks some of the punch of incoming fire.

Yeek, Schizo! Why would you wait so long? Hope all went well. I await tales of your new super-vision, and how it helped you crush your enemies.

Not so much code as lines of dialog. And, well, yes, at least I'm not being shot at.

Finished part of Cas' post, will probably still be able to finish it tonight. Wish me luck on not chucking my controller at a few of my co-workers.

Small miracles. Something tells me that code would be all the more painful.

Best of luck, doll. And failing that, aim for the throat. Makes them shut up...temporarily, but, hey, better than nothing.

Well Dorian, I only need it for distance and I heard that once you start wearing them, your eyes become dependent on them and your vision goes faster. But it's finally starting to get genuinely difficult to see... so I when in. It wasn't too bad. I made the woman who saw me first burst into laughter because she put me in front of this machine that you stare into and it essentially "spits" in your eye. When it went off I helped and then laughed hysterically because it caught me off guard and was pretty strange.

I got some decent looking frames. Excited that now I can dramatically remove my glasses when revealing information or coming to a conclusion.

And Eden, you really have been working hard! I wish you luck as well in work, you could possibly get in trouble for assaulting your coworkers but you could always say something like, "Oops, my hand slipped~?"
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I go back to work on October 3rd after my maternity leave. I am sort of looking forward to it- I don't know if that is sad or not. I have several project I am the head of and need to get back to- but since I haven't gotten any panicked phone calls, I am guessing that either nothing is happening or they are going well. it is hard to say sometimes.

I just hope that the cubicle ninjas haven't stolen my stapler or something by the time I get back. Damn cubicle ninjas are bastards like that- always stealing your stuff. The worst was when they stole my last bagel out of the fridge at work. I was filled with unworldly rage that day. Unfortunately, I am fighting a losing battle against the cubicle ninjas.

Ohh, you just had the kid Utopia? Congrats! Maybe sometime you can share baby pics. ^_^

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

I don't think I'll be replying to anything tonight, just got home and need some time with the boy. I should reply either tomorrow morning, evening or Saturday. Utopia, that post made me squee a little. x3

Babyyyyyyyyyyy! I wanna see pics too! (Is it wrong for man to love cute, helpless infants?)

Ugh. God sorry gang that I've been a little too occupied with college to get on properly. I've been panicking about my two art shows... now possibly three.... oh god. *Begins to panic all over again.*

So how have you all been? ^ ^

*Sits in the middle of the thread* I'm not gonna put my posty up until I get my go ahead from Eden... *Crosses arms*
    Last edited by Telemachn; 09-16-2011 at 04:40 AM.

Oh wow I had the best timing to check in mid-movie haha

^ ^ Indeed! *Wags tail* Was it worth the wait at least? (Sorry for the posting delay... D: )

*Waves his wand and makes all his little post mistakes vanish* I must say, I LOVE the edit button. *Hugs*
    Last edited by Telemachn; 09-16-2011 at 05:04 AM.

Yus, well worth the wait.

Glad somebody likes Andy's catchy tune. ^^

-goes back to watching Monk, humming it~-

Heh, Lia's not as cool as she thinks she is... deep inside she's just a nerd! xD

Well I'll be going to bed in a few, so g'night! Enjoy your TV time!

Glaucoma machine...hate that bastard. They still hit me with it, even after I begged them not to (right after my HI-DEF eyeball surgery). I was not in the laughing mood that day. Glad the frames are good, and be sure to abuse your new-found dramatic gesture. Perhaps adopt an alias (mine was Rex Libris) and refer all of your friends to her when they need some important tidbit. Hilarity will ensue.

GRATS Utopia! I third the motion for baby pictures. I have a secret warm and fluffy spot for tiny humans. Also, the cure for your cubicle woes? Cubicle pirates. Think about it.

Geeze, and grats to you too Tele, for the art shows. Excitement! Crazy excitement!

D'oh I totally missed the art shows thing. Grats Tele!!

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Managed to squeeze in a post, will do more this weekend. Off to work. Sees, all!

Evening all! I come home to RP posts but no OOC. For...shame? xD

I am A TEXT CHECK GOD

brb, getting bubble tea and then I shall deal with the nonsense

So hailed, TEXT CHECK GOD!

I'm so ready for a weekend it isn't even funny. Thought I'd never make it through alive. Now? Now, I think I'll have a shower, a drink, and then I'll see about being productive.

Will post tomorrow. I think, I hope. Family visiting though so it's hard to find much time to be online for longer than a minute without someone dragging me away ;x; BUT I will post tomorrow, even if I have to flee and hide out to get it doneee.
    “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”
    — Søren Kierkegaard

Morning lovelies--just woke up. I hear ya, Dorian. Though you probably have a better excuse than I do. xD Got some chores to run, then more posts for me. What have I gotten myself into?

Aaaand I went out and bought a 3DS. :3

Nice. What are you going to play first?

Well, I decided not to buy any games until Monday (since I can get them very discounted at work). So for now I'm either not going to actually play anything on it, or just play my old DS games.

I'm having a lot of fun taking 3D pictures of my cat, though...xD

How was your week, Utopia~? Speak of the devil, btw, I was having some difficulty with trying to think of what Cas can do with Abita. Cas'll probably want to nab Abita and set her in the docks and make her look cute so they can do something con-artisty or have her beg for treats or something. xD But wanting to do =/= doing and I don't want to control your character/Thana'd probably bap Cas on the nose if she tried. Shit, I would. So I'm trying to figure out if I should stop my post at the point of Cas trying to wander off with the kid so Thana can do nose-bapping, or just avoid the mess altogether.

Bad murdercat! BAD.

Feel free to have Cas and Abita sneak off to do something naughty on the docks. She is 8 years old after all and full of mischief, but innocent enough to listen to her elders after all.

It may also be someone else who stops Cas from getting the girl into a con. Which could be equally amusing.

Hmmm....I see. I shall have her take full advantage of this opportunity. After all, her captain is mercifully distracted. xD

Oh, this will be good. I do adore you, miss Utopia.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

I...

...I just realized Abita is about a year older than Cas.

....ahahahahahaha.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Had ta share, found this old screenshot in my boyfriend's Steam profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Had ta share, found this old screenshot in my boyfriend's Steam profile.
    From which game is that screenshot?
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

NWN2, we used to roleplay on it a lot. A Dungeon Master was leading his character through a little sidequest and was attempting to describe a tube the character had found... :x

NWN2, we used to roleplay on it a lot. A Dungeon Master was leading his character through a little sidequest and was attempting to describe a tube the character had found... :x
    Alright thanks!

Yeah a hard, 5 inches long object.
    Zone District

And between a pair of legs...I'm sure Trenton was mighty unimpressed with the size, though.

And between a pair of legs...I'm sure Trenton was mighty unimpressed with the size, though.
    The thought crossed my mind. Didn't see any mention of it being between something 'tho.

Y'know 5-6 inches is average actually.
    Zone District

Trenton is UN-IMPRESSED!

It's just...Trenton. You'd have to know him. I loved that character...xD Dragged my poor hipster paladin through so much mud. Ah, good times...