Login to your account

Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 1688

Thread: OOC : Ardent

I blame my hormones programming me to think he is the cutest grub worm ever. *shakes fist at hormones*

Hey guys, not sure if I'm posting tonight. There was a death in the family. This is my uncle and I lived with him for two years or so, more than a little bit freaked out...

D: Oh wow, Eden I'm so sorry! That's something terrible for you and your family. You have every right to be freaked out when someone you're pretty close to goes off the deep end like that.

But yeah, take all the time you need. I certainly understand ( D< And I'll beat anyone up who gives you trouble about it!)

That's the thing, none of us were close to him at all. When my mom and I lived with him we were a bit worried he was a bit unstable, he didn't really do anything that would show it but you have to wonder about a guy who sits in his room and reads his bible all day. I'm just really grateful nothing happened while we lived there...he definitely did have his share of disagreements with my mom.

Oh my goodness. Well my thoughts go out to you and your family tonight, I hope you are doing okay and it's totally understandable that you won't be posting.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I'm alright, just freaked out lol.

Oh goodness. I hope everything is okay. Take all the time you need. It is always horrible when something like that happens in the family. (and when there is someone unstable in the family at all.) Real life always comes first. Go and be with your family. My thoughts are with you all.

I'm sorry for your loss Eden. Take all the time you need to process it.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Sorry about my absence, guys, I'll be posting tonight, I promise. The family is fine, I think, they are too busy arguing over the leftover money and pointing fingers to be consoled. >_<

In better news, I was chosen out of a team of about 60 to work on the Prima guide with about 5 others (all senior testers). We send them content corrections only, unfortunately, the guide is missing a lot of potential helpful hints but we don't get to send those in. Bummer, but still apparently something to be really proud about on my part. Apparently my names go in the book's credits and I get a free copy of the guide.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Hmm....struggling a bit on how Cas should react.

Glad to hear everything is alright, Eden. And that is really great work related news! It must feel especially good to see your name will appear on the project. I'd have a hay day with that. "Look! Look! That's me!" *proceeds to show everyone at the supermarket*

Also wanted to add, I love interacting with the guide.

Just got home from my boyfriend's birthday party...man this has been a hectic week. Will work on trying to figure out Cas' post. xD

Glad to hear it, Schiz, I love playing him. XD

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Ach, I am really struggling on Cas' response. Might have to postpone it another day again. Really sorry. So glad it's the weekend...

*Pouts* Everyone else gets Eden love but me! xD JK, I haven't on much recently so the slow pace online has been fine by me. Anyway, are you still stuck with what to write for Andy? You can shoot me a PM and we'll talk it over if you like. I prolly won't see anything you send me tonight because I have to get up early and I need to be asleep an hour ago. But yeah, lemme know what's up okay?

I'm sorry Tele xD I figure since it's not necessary for the game to progress I'm not letting myself post for Andy and Lia till I've finished everything else. Not really stuck with what to write for him at all actually, already have something in mind, but I want to get Cas' post out by the end of tomorrow or I think I'll shoot myself. :<

Anyway today finally marks the end of this project....sort of. They're keeping me on a bit longer for the guide but all the stressful stuff is finally done today. Lots of chores to do tomorrow, though...

Okay no prob! I just figured I should check on you just in case.

I can agree with you on the joyous relief that the weekend brings, Eden. ^_^ I really don't have much to do today... well that I don't want to do. I am going out to the pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins with my guy so I am pleased to say it's gonna be an easy day where I mainly lurk WTF~! Hooray!

I am going to the Atlanta Greek Festival today. It shall be fun to watch the dancing and music and eat yummy foods.

I love going to the pumpkin patch. I am 30+ years old and I still love it. This year will be extra fun because we'll take the little guy and frolic in the fields together. Later, we shall carve pumpkins and put him in his Chewbacca outfit for Halloween. (Yes, yes, we're geeks or nerds or whatever the latest terminology is for that sort of thing.)

Oh you have to take pictures when he is all dressed up. <3 That sounds so cute! It's not traditional like the usual bumble bee, pumpkin or angel costumes I usually see babies in. Are you planning on dressing up?

I am going to attempt something difficult this year for pumpkin carving... if all goes well I will post a picture of it when it's done but I usually get all frustrated toward the end and screw it up. xD

Yes. Pictures. We must have them, Utopes. xD

Of course, pictures shall be provided. We also have a little monster costume and a skeleton costume. We like being different. I even crocheted him a little skull hat and monster socks.

Oh...my god that sounds cute. XD Now I'm wondering what they'll be doing with my niece for Halloween...nothing as cute as that though.

Again, Utopia, apologies for taking so long on this post.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

I think I've finally settled on her reaction, though, now to just try to type it out before having to run around town doing chores. xD

That sounds more like the image of Cas I have! Great new post Eden.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Thank you Brook... I wasn't terribly happy with it myself haha, but thank you for the encouragement!

I'm still catching up on posts, so much piled up during the last 3 weeks...

No problem. I figured that Cas would threaten her back. Seemed only fair.

That was mild for Cas. Dorian's right, she's gone soft. XD

Maybe, somewhere deep down... deeeeep down, she realizes that she did something wrong.

....Or maybe she just wanted to get back to her candy as quickly as possible.

A little of both. Leaning towards the candy, though...okay, mostly towards the candy. That and she wants to make good new impressions.

So how's your folks days doin?

Things have been going well! Busy though, I guess I don't mind it. I'm taking this Sunday as a particularly lazy day though. I've been exhausted the past few days so I think I'm gonna just sit my butt down and not do any chores at all, or errands. I think laundry is about as much as I'll do... but I don't mind that.

I should cherish it because I assume you two don't get lazy days very much... xD

Today should be a lazy day for me but somehow I am still running chores and we are still celebrating the bf's birthday. Go figure. XD

I won't be advancing the plot to the point where the ship reaches the mountains until Dorian returns, in case anyone was wondering. That's definitely a moment Fort needs to be around for. I imagine he was whisked away again.

You should spend your lazy day...playing DI!

Dorian... is he a secret agent? Well... you probably can't tell me, but he gives off that kind of vibe. I bet he is off shooting thugs with a girl on his arm somewhere. >_> Lucky bastard.

I would love to play Dead Island on my lazy day but the whole awful ordeal with our television is still going on so we only have the monitor to play on, which he uses 90% of the time. T3T I want my T.V. back.

P.S. I am in three games with Utopia.... xD

aaaah today is wayyyy too hectic

and now my bf's friend is promising to take us to "a place sure to offend your girlfriend" XD

Sorry to hear, Schiz. And maybe he is... XD I just know that his job is related to the military somehow and he has to disappear sometimes. c'est la vie.