Login to your account

Thread: What can we do for you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strude View Post
    EDIT: I wanted to add that it would be nice to have an IM system or chatroom system. Something similar to Roleplaygateway's system. I personally want to use it for plotting with my players live, OOC works fine, and I currently use Skype (but not everyone has the same IMs) and a chatroom or IM system would help.
    I can't believe I forgot about this! This was suggested a while back and I was all for it. Not to name drop other sites but GOWnation.com has a "shoutbox" which is pretty much the dynamic of a chatbox up at the top of everything and there site kind of looks a lot like ours (Seems like a similar set up) so I was thinking that we could do something like that. Not sure if this helps but it's called MGC Chatbox EVO v3.0.0

EDIT: To add to this, I just wanted to say I would assume this area wouldn't be used for roleplaying... if it was one big room. (Just to address that Kytti suggested this too but made reference to it possibly being used for rp). If anything I think it would be a fun way to see who is online, active and do anything from just chatter or discuss ideas and what not.
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 08-01-2011 at 03:56 AM.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.