So i joined an RP with a couple of buddies from another site back in November 14, but life got in the way and although i loved that RP i haven't been able to continue with it as yet. (mostly because i was a bad friend and disappeared)

I work a lot at the moment and i've not done any writing in quite some time but hopefully i can get up and going again soon!

I'm going to be adding a few characters in to the character pool soon and brainstorming a few ideas over the coming weeks so keep your eye out! And don't be afraid to send me a message cause if you wait for me to get one started it might never happen haha!

Most of my interests are in the fantasy/medieval genre's as that's where most of my practice is. I prefer using characters with swords, daggers and bows and arrows, and i am more than happy to play both genders, and multiple characters, as you might see from my last RP!

But recently i'm trying to do a bit of research in the darker fantasy, like demons, half-lifes, immortals and dark magic. But as yet i'm not sure where to take it!

As for fan-fic, i'm getting REALLY tempted to stick a few new faces in to the penny dreadful series!
Or a viking/shield maiden into the viking series! ^_^

Oh and a little about me, i'm from the UK, just turned 26, and working in a bar/restaurant (for now!)