I recently read someone who requested that, if a role-player was done with the role-play, then she would like them to tell her, so then she would not be waiting for a reply. I never thought about it before, but I only know of two people who have ever done that. I think I might have been rejected recently, but I don't know yet because the person hasn't gotten back to me. In the end, the most bothersome part for me is not knowing how I could have done better or at least knowing what I did wrong. I don't even know if I communicated incorrectly or if they simply didn't like the idea.

Obviously, people don't like rejection, but it kinda makes it hard to improve, when everyone is afraid of rejecting another person or being rejected. Makes me wish we had an anonymous feedback/review bar next to full-features. I've heard generalities before, but specific information helps put it in perspective. Is it hard for you to be rejected? Is it hard for you to reject? Is there another reason for not bothering with informing the other role-player other than laziness or apathy (not scolding here, because I know that no one is owed a response)?

(Side note and example of me being lazy, has anyone ever given links to something you've written as an example of your writing skill?)