Login to your account

Thread: What keeps you coming back?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Question 1.) If you are new, what appeals to you right now with this site? If you are a seasoned member, what keeps you here?
    I don't consider myself a seasoned member of the site even if I did pop up back when the site was newish and pretty much wondered away after a real life move made me disconnect from the net. Plus I think my rp partners stopped coming on so I stopped having a reason to come one. But I keep popping back because.. well I wanna see this site active again.. and hope that it'll magically get active again. This is one of the sites that if I'm dong an rp with someone over a messenger or on an 18+ site and get asked if I want to move it off site.. I suggest this site because I love it and because it has the Adult part as well as the general part make it a perfect place for me to want to rp. I loved this site back when it was active.

Question 2.) Would you be willing to help breathe some life back into this place?
    Yeah.. I'm gonna see if I can drag a couple of people I rp with on an 18+ site over here. Since that site is a bit toxic to me and hugely smut based and bad rpers. Seriously if you can't do one half line without a spelling mistake and keep doing that over five or six replies in a row.. that is just kinda bad with no attempt to even improve the spelling.

Question 3.) What should our game plan be?
    I really don't know aside from more advertising but that runs into making a group of people who use an ad to post on other forum rp sites to draw users from there too. Unless everyone kinda spams this site on the other sites they are on either on their profile or signature or something.
    Affiliates would also be a good thing to mix in and use. Make a page or something to list the affiliated sites back on for the ones who want to be or who we seek out asking for affiliation with.
    If there was like some kind of rewards for referring members might help.
    On the voting if there was a rewards for voting, like one site I'm on if you vote you get points which the points are used for more elite items in game.. which you can only get via voting or buying from other players.
    Some things that can be rewards:
    • Perhaps once a person gets enough points they can opt for one of their rps to be featured on the site. Although rule out rps that are just 1x1 rps for that.
    • A custom title on the form. If that isn't something that someone can gain just by posting a lot, even if it is making it a reward is something that'd be interesting.
    Anything else on rewards is just limited the features one normally has to make them do stuff to get the points to let them use them as like a money feature but I don't see that working out well.
    Last edited by BoredNeko19; 03-17-2016 at 05:58 AM.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.