Hey guys, Schiz here. Way back when, my name was one you could find glued to almost every inch of this site. I had my hands in everything from just buzzing around the site playing games and socializing to creating events for the community to take part in. I've worked on features that have flopped, and features that have done really well. And the amount of time I spent trying to advertise this place and get new people to join was a never ending task.

For those of you who are new, you can't imagine this place as fast moving as it was in it's prime - which even then was small - we were still a tight knit community, but that also had a lot to do with it's beauty. New games every day, new faces to love, and all of us that grew with this site were beaming with excitement!

But enough about the old days, because the past is the past and now is well... now!! I have some questions for ya'll and if any of the - ehem - 3 dozen (ish) active members happen to graze by this I'd be more than happy if you'd give your feedback and answer!

Question 1.) If you are new, what appeals to you right now with this site? If you are a seasoned member, what keeps you here?

My answer: I loved this site, like, the kind of commitment love where even though we've parted ways I keep drunk texting it late on Friday nights asking if it's still up for anything. Hahaha.... I just can't seem to let go completely. And even when I try to move on to new sites, there's so many flaws I see within them that I just can't ever settle with anything else. WTF has spoiled me in such a way that it has literally ruined all other roleplaying sites for the rest of forever it seems. Granted, this place isn't perfect, but there were too many good points in it's system and set up that cannot be rivaled.

Question 2.) Would you be willing to help breathe some life back into this place?

My answer: Yes. A lot of the reason why I left this community was because I had a lot going on in my personal life that made it impossible for me to be consistent with my effort here. But right now, things are going pretty damn good and I think I can enjoy myself with my hobbies once again.

Question 3.) What should our game plan be?

My answer: That's... not something I actually have a perfect answer for right now. Mainly because it's not something I can do singlehandedly. Really, it's not that hard to do, it just requires people to do it. Enough people in one place to keep the flow of ideas fresh, get enough games going, get the social aspects of the site buzzing again, and then it will be easier to sell this place to newcomers!

In closing, this is just my last ditch effort to try and get some blood flowing through WTFRPG's cold veins. I have made so many memories here, and met some really amazing people and would be floored if others could have the same experience. So, thanks for reading!