I should have like some sort of anagram/amalgamation for this word, but I only remember that I heard it from somewhere, so: "Kawaii! FUN! Uh, nip 'er in the bud... Pah!"

Anywho, I've noticed a lot of 1x1 Full-Features and I'm guilty of it, not to say that people can't do that, but I was wondering if anyone else would consider creating a group RP that allows for 1x1 places within so to be able to play a story out with those people who prefer 1x1.

I'm trying that out now with two people, where I know that one prefers 1x1 and the other I really wanted to experience the RP too. I think it might help to do it this way also--so long as they don't read each other's posts--to work out more ideas and keep a story going. The hardest part about 1x1 is lack of things to work off of, so it drags, but the hardest part about group is giving each person a chance to shine, unless you're willing to have a subplace for things to happen at the same time or you've found a great group of patient, unselfish players, so I'm thinking that this could be the best of both worlds.

There are a lot of good group RPs that I have seen, but I've also seen them fall through with one person, including 1x1s, which I think is from stalling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqOB...E&spfreload=10