Login to your account

Thread: Allo Allo!

Allo Allo!

Hello, so I'm new here. I'm still bumbling around through the site getting acquainted with everything, and hope to be plunging into the fray soon! But it all looks really exciting, I'm so glad I finally found a site where it appears to actually take the writing part of RPing seriously. ^_^

Welcomes! And yeah things can be a tad confusing at first, but don't worry, is pretty easy to pick up on it^^ I think our wonderful admin Maneki is away for a short time, but if you need help people are super friendly around here! Feel free to to bug me even^^ Well hope you have fun here and welcome to WTF^^ Perhaps catch you in a rp even
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

The site is honestly wicked awesome for those who want to rp and not just gibber constantly in ooc.

Beware of kytti thought mwa haahha, shes a sly devil. just kidding.

Hope you have a wonderful time here! Rp lots
    Updates Mondays

Welcome welcome~

I hope you'll stick around. It's pretty nice here and everyone is really friendly.

Current Obsession(s):
    Getting back to Role playing!

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Welcome to the site! I hope you're finding everything well enough and I'm sorry I couldn't be there to greet you right away. :3 Hope to see you bopping around the site and getting involved in the games we have (or creating your own)!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Yay! I'm sorry I haven't checked back in here in a while. (didnt mean to be rude to all you nice folks) Life's been crazy, but yes I'm hoping to get into something here.... Its just a bit intimidating and all, being in a site completely devoted to RPGs... I've ever been on sites where rpgs were a separate forum to which the brave "Lits" ventured to late at night xD ... like a dark guilty pleasure or something haha... So, I'm bumping around... hoping it will all make sense quickly.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Petrichora's Avatar
    Soryn!!! You're here!
    While I was waiting. . . I ate your lunch.

I can make it into something more hidey-corner if you want. Just imagine the color scheme as sort of gritty city alley and all shadowy and such. People in trench coats will scurry around and through a series of mutually agreed-upon nods and code phrases, you can agree to meet in an unlit corner of the site and roleplay. xD

In any case - there's no need to be shy. :3 There are loads of games still looking for new players - I'll even be running one of my own after my vacation is over. xD You'll be spoilt for choice. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

I love anyone who uses the phrase "bumbling around"! Haha, so welcome welcome! Seems to me like you're a wonderful addition to our legion of peppy RPG enthusiasts. Have fun~
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
    I can make it into something more hidey-corner if you want. Just imagine the color scheme as sort of gritty city alley and all shadowy and such. People in trench coats will scurry around and through a series of mutually agreed-upon nods and code phrases, you can agree to meet in an unlit corner of the site and roleplay. xD
    Why does that remember me of Brokeback Mountain...?
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Writing is a good part of roleplaying and I normally play off what I can think of whether it is little to nothing to equally alot.

I normally try to match as i'm that competitive and a debater...so...I guess it's my debatable side of myself that is inside my roleplaying.

And welcome...