The name's Julie~
Am I new to this site? No. I've had an account before. But I never really got on and kinda forgot all about it.
Am I new to role playing? No. Definitely not. I've been role playing for years!
I'm not exactly used to joining "games" but I bet once I start it'll be addicted.
I don't necessarily like being in group role plays because people get lost and confused and it becomes a huge mess. But these games are pretty organized from what I've seen so far, so It'll be fun to try~

I'd love to do private role plays too. Those are perfect~ But I do have a few rules. You can't try to put the spotlight on yourself. That's the most annoying thing in the world. Also, you MUST reply in paragraph form. I HATE when someone replies with one word, or even one sentence. I Want to be able to reply and not get bored with it.

I love action, fantasy, and romance the most. Mystery is pretty interesting too. Smut is great, and I encourage it, but it's not a plot, and that shouldn't be the base of the whole role play. That's kind of pointless. Romance is my absolute favorite because I dream to be in a really great relationship and get married. Is that stupid? Well, yeah. It probably is.

Anyway, if you find me interesting (lol nope) then add me~