Login to your account

Thread: A Quest for 1x1

Humble Farmer With a Sword Moonfleet's Avatar

A Quest for 1x1

Hullo there!

I'm in need of another role-play (because my fingers itch to write with someone rather than all on their lonesome) and I'd dearly love for it to be a one-on-one since that's what I'm most used to. So, after searching through threads and the like, I've decided to make my own post here to see if I can draw the fish to me, so to speak.

So let's get right to the chase, shall we?

I tend to be on-line in the afternoons and evenings (I'm in the eastern time zone of the United States, fyi), and when I'm online I have a ravenous appetite for posts. So, basically, I'm going to be needing more than one post a night whenever possible because otherwise I'll be sad. And you won't like me when I'm...Sad? I think I've got that wrong...Anywho, if you can't be on I'm not going to tear your throat out or some nonsense. Goodness knows I have my busy days too. Just make an effort and don't leave me hanging for a week with no explanation, eh?

Right! Now along to the meat and potatoes of this thread: what the hell I'm looking for.

Literacy is nice. Whatever that means to you might be something crazy, but for me that basically means good grammar (if it's not your first language, I am very forgiving; if it is, I will become irritated with mistakes but will probably still be polite), posts of 1 to 3 paragraphs (or more if you're feeling feisty), and like...Spelling and stuff. You get the picture. I don't exactly believe in one-liners. If you can't squeak out a paragraph, there is something wrong. We have a sick role-play. As someone who wants to be a vet, I would prefer medicating this sick role-play than letting it die a slow death due to one-liners. ;P

Here's some stuff I like:
    -Fantasy. Especially urban fantasy; I am such a sucker for that stuff.
    -Anything based on Irish myths. Sorta goes under the previous cat., but let's see what can happen. :3
    -Steampunk (I've just joined Svalentia, but I would love to experiment a bit more in a more private setting, since I'm new to this genre)
    -Modern/Regular (you'd be amazed at what we can do with this)
    -Yaoi: This sort of applies to everything above. I love it, most of my characters tend to fall into this for one reason or another, and...Yeah. I play guys best. I don't know why. This is also pretty much the only time I will happily jump into a romance (I think you know what I mean ;D). Any other pairing will probably require bribery in the form of art gifts and/or chocolate. Lots of chocolate.

Here's some stuff I don't like:
    -Fanfiction. Of any sort. Just say no.
    -Hardcore Scifi. I'm a Doctor Who fan, but anything more than that and I'm disinterested.
    -Vampires. Sorry, but this has been overplayed for me. Come up with something totally awesome and you'll have my interest again. I've got several lovely vampire characters ready and waiting, if you do.
    -Zombies. I have a violent dislike of the creatures, which, though useful in a zombie apocalypse, is not useful in a role-play.

That's it. I don't want to bog you down with a thousand billion words that you won't read through anyway. If you have questions, just ask. If you're interested, asking is also a reasonable way to approach me. I only bite a little bit.

Thanks for reading if you did! And I hope to hear from someone soon before I go stir-crazy! 8D

-Moon
    Last edited by Moonfleet; 07-25-2011 at 01:40 AM.

Hey hey!! As someone else who loooves multiples posts a night, I have to say that I am intrigued and would like to organize a rp with you^^ I'm easygoing, so I'm willing to look at playing anything that you may be craving, and if that doesn't work, shouldn't be hard to figure something out. ^^ Anyways message me if you'd like to give it a try^^
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti