Login to your account

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: After The Magic Has Faded

He nodded and adjusted himself before pushing inside, shuddering at the sensation.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    Astoria bit her bottom lip and rested her face in his neck, moaning softly.

Joey smiled, his hips moVing in motion with hers.

Astoria wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed his neck, humming softly against his skin.

It was so easy for Joey to do this. It felt right and sweet. Suddenly, though, he had a thought. What about kids?

Astoria could sense his unease. She pulled back and looked into his eyes. "What's wrong?" She asked gently.

Joey shook his head softly, kissing her lips slowly, softly,"Nothing, I'm fine,"he whispered softly, rubbing her side.

Astoria nodded and kissed his neck, her hands running through his hair. "Okay." She whispered against his skin.

The following days consisted of this, this love making and cuddling and listening to the comotion. Joey glanced at her from across the room,"When should we go?"

Astoria laid on her cot, her hand on her forehead. She had a slight migraine. "It depends. Are you ready to go?" She asked, glancing at him.

"I won't make you wait anymore,"he said as he stood, shaking his head. He kissed her head,"Whenever you are ready."

Astoria looked up and grabbed his hand, squeezing softly. "We'll leave first thing tomorrow." She said softly.

Joey nodded and squeezed her hand in return,"Are you okay?"

Astoria nodded and kissed the top of his hand before letting go. "Yes." She answered softly.

"Is there anything I can do? I need a task,"he said, smiling playfully as he sat down next to her and kissed her shoulder.

Astoria chuckled softly and sat up, resting her forehead on his shoulder. "Just having you here is good enough for me." She whispered, gently squeezing his knee.

Joey nodded,"Is there anything I can do to help prepare for tomorrow? Pack anything?"

Astoria shook her head, it throbbing painfully as she did so. "No. This tent is enchanted. When you take it down, it'll just be the canvas. But when you put it back up everything will be inside of it as it is"

Joey shook his head and chuckled,"Of coarse. Why do i even ask?"

Astoria smiled and kissed his cheek. "Really you should know what to expect by now." She teased before laying back on the pillow.

Joey nodded, smiling at her and rbushing her hair from her face,"Well.. You rest, I'm going to go make some soup on the fire." He rose from her cot and grabbed a can from the shelf, walking outside slowly.

Astoria watched him leave the room, then she turned on her side, taking a few deep breaths. She wished that she had a potion or spell to make this go away.

The soup only took a couple minutes to heat up, and he peaked in, unsure if she were awake or not. He did his best to be quiet, sitting down and pouring her a bowl. He didn't like when she was in pain.

Astoria ate a little bit of the soup, but she couldn't finish because she started to feel nauseous. She closed her eyes, her fingers rubbing her temples. She went outside and grabbed a towel putting snow inside of it. She pressed it to her head gently, finding a little bit of relief.

Joey was worried and sat down on his cot, finishing his own dinner. She had all this amazing magic and here he was, unable to do a thing for the woman he... loved.

Astoria came back inside and laid down slowly, her stomach churning painfully. She took a shaky breath and laid down, glancing at Joey. She could see the worry in his eyes. "I'll be okay."

"But you're not okay right now,"he said as he looked up at her, setting his bowl down,'Does this happen a lot?"

Astoria sighed. "Not really." She answered. She pressed the pillow harder to her head, the pressure helping the pain a little bit.

Joey rose and crossed to her, lifting her head p and sitting down so she could rest in her head in his lap. His fingers stroked through her hair slowly, rubbing her head.

Astoria closed her eyes and sighed, his fingers feeling nice. She opened her eyes and watched his handsome face, the pain not feeling as bad with him here.