Login to your account

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: After The Magic Has Faded

His arms wrapped around her, holding her around her thighs and holding the kiss. He sat down, with her on his lap.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    Astoria slowly broke the kiss and rested her forehead against his, looking into his eyes. "You're amazing." She whispered, and she dipped her head to kiss down his neck.

Joey smiled, leaning his head to the side,"And you are utterly stunning,"he whispered, rubbing her back.

Astoria smiled and gave his neck a little nip before pulling back, looking a little uncomfortable. "What are we?" She asked softly.

"What do you mean?" Joey asked softly, rubbing her sides and watching her.

Astoria looked down and tucked a strand of hair behind her ears. "You can be really thick sometimes." She whispered. She looked back up and took his face in her hands. "It means exactly as I said. What are we?" She asked seriously, her forehead resting against his.

Joey sighed softlg,"I would say we are dating, except know have never formally taken you on a date... But I have some serious feelings for you... Deep, intense, never before feelings..."

Astoria smiled and felt like she was going to cry all of a sudden. She blinked away her tears and kissed him briefly. "I feel the same feelings for you."

Joey shook his head,"Don't cry, love... No matter what happens, you are my girl... my world."

Astoria grinned and wrapped her arms around her neck. "Good." She whispered, leaning in to connect their lips once more.

Joey held the kiss, giving her a squeeze,"So, what are we?"

Astoria smiled and touched his cheek. "Do we really need a label?" She teased, giving him a playful wink.

"No, we don't," Joey said with a grin, suddenly laying her down and crawling over her.

Astoria looked up at him and smiled, slowly unbuttoned the top buttons of his shirt. She leaned up and gently kissed the skin. "I can feel your heartbeat." She said against his skin.

"It beats for you, you know," Joey said softly,"You control just how fast it goes."

Astoria smiled and pulled back to look into his eyes. "And you control mine." She whispered, raising a hand to rest on the back of his neck.

Joey ran his hand under her shirt and to her breast, feeling her heartbeat before squeezing softly.

Astoria bit her bottom lip and arched her back to his touch, her heartbeat quickening. "Why, aren't you more bold." She teased.

"I know what I'm doing... Kind of,"he said with a grin,"Any pointers?"

Astoria smiled. "You don't need any." She ran a hand through his hair. "You're doing just fine."

Joey licked him lips. He never learned about girls, and didn't know what to do. His hand slid under her bra and grazed her tip,"That a good spot?"

Astoria gasped involuntarily and closed her eyes briefly. "Yes." She whispered, meeting his eyes once more.

Joey smiled proudly, pulling her shirt down enough to kiss the valley of her chest, nipping at it gently.

Astoria smiled and stroked his hair, her skin tingling pleasantly. "You're getting me all worked up again.. Not that I mind." She said softly, moving a hand down to brush against the bulge in his pants.

Joey jumped at the feeling of her hand and looked up at her,"You're going convert me all worked up."

Astoria smiled and let out an airy chuckle. "Do you want me to stop?" She asked softly.

Joey smirked,"Do we have anything better to do?"

(Can't keep my eyes open! Night!)

Astoria shook her head. "Nope." She replied. She grabbed his face and pulled him down, connecting their lips.

(Night!)

Joey kissed her back, his hand sliding down to cup her between her legs.

Astoria hummed softly and let go of his face, moving to slowly unbutton his shirt, her fingertips training his skin as she did so.